Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn ran up to demon lord Kruthex. His eyes narrowed as he stared at the other demon. Memories flashed through Nosdyn's mind. Every betrayal, every back stab, every loss and heart break he ever knew. The tragedies of Ettermire came crashing back in his mind. All at once, like a tsunami, no, a tidal wave and storm. There wasn't rage it was heart break and insanity. Tears swelled down his eyes, as it all came back to him.

Demon lord Kruthex stood no chance in hell.

When Nosdyn's vision cleared from the craze, he had beaten the demon lord to death, having snapped the bastard's neck. He looked at the other demons who were gathered. "Do you still want to make a deal? Or will you bastards leave us the fuck alone now?" Nosdyn growled when he said that. He was speaking in the demon's own tongue his father, Tharak Krotar, had taught him since his early youth.

Nosdyn would only accept complete surrender, destruction or his own death.

The demons walked up to Nosdyn. A female who represented them knelt down before Nosdyn. A moment later, the other demons knelt as well the surrender was complete.

"No more games. Are you truly surrendering to me?" Nosdyn asked.

She nodded gently fear in her eyes...and something else. "We are yours to command. I am yours."

Nosdyn had counted the twenty minutes in his head. He raised his fist and signaled for his people to step out of the shadows. They did so and approached Nosdyn.

Derroth walked up to Nosdyn. "My lord your orders?" The undead warrior asked.

Nosdyn looked at the woman before him. "Take them." Nosdyn ordered.

"Alive?" Derroth asked in return.

"Yes. They have ties to Xaliel they could prove useful to us." The female demon walked up to Nosdyn a moment later.

"My lord am I not adequate enough for you?" She asked.

Flashes of the women of Ettermire. "I have a mate. However, I'm sure we can together find a place for you." He narrowed his eyes once more looking at the woman. "Come with me." He told her. The female demon, would have a use.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 10-27-2021 at 08:33 AM.