Felicity blinked, confused. Oh yeah, not all people were adrenaline junkies like her. Even more, the other potential action seeker in this trio was wounded. Obviously not an endless pain soaking machine like her either. Still, as this information came rolling in through Crystal's defiance and Celandine's reluctance, she smirked. She smirked. Her heart was only pounding more, and she only ached for the thrill of life flashing before her eyes more.

She leaned back in her seat, causing the back of the chair to creak loudly. "If Celandine could find the locations, I could easily just get everything done myself. I've fought meenlocks and survived torture. I can take it."

On Felicity's person indeed was a wide array of weapons. Two arming swords and a dagger on her belt, a katana and war bow slung over her back. A hidden switchblade was tucked beneath her black gambesson, where some girls tucked their wallets. Not to mention, the tactical gauntlets hanging on her belt as well, and the metal device hanging on her wrist like a bracelet. This, on top of her bulk and muscley muscles, made her a beast to behold.

She lifted an arm and tucked her hand behind her neck, "That way, Celandine and Crystal are safe and I can take care of the payments."

Then, the excuses. The excuses to risk her life with reckless abandon because she wanted to. "This herb is going to help the doctor far more than money. These herbs can save lives, and who else can harvest them? I could recognize Vigortro from across a large field. I've had, like, four years of training in alchemy and botany and stuff. I can do this."

A slight twitching, the bulging of nerves in her wrist. She clenched the fist on the table, yearning. After spending so long reading or having a mental breakdown, she needed physical activity. She needed adventure. She needed violence...

Self destruction? Spiraling? She never learned from it. She was going to do this, in company or alone.