Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity stared a bit apprehensively. Had she just been compared to a horse!? She gaped as the doctor continued to be work on Crystal.

"Hmm, give me a second, I believe I have the thing."

The doctor reached into his pack and pulled out a small paper bag. He unrolled it and revealed a plant that was very familiar to Felicity. The young botanist remembered a page in the book of an alchemy journal. The herbs grew in clusters and had a spiky, short shape with a unique cyan complexion. Felicity turned from her gaping and pointed, "Vigortro!"

The doctor looked over to Felicity with a surprised smile, "Ah! You recognize this rare herb?"

Felicity's training in being a medic was excitedly clamoring in her mind. Felicity nodded, "Yes! It's a rare herb, or weed, that uniquely grows in Raiaera. Elves once mass harvested it as a remedy to replace missing flesh and limbs. It rapidly allows for the regrowth of recently lost or decimated flesh and bone. It's so rare now! You have it?"

An inquisitive, thoughtful look crossed the dwarf's face. Felicity blinked, wondering what he was thinking. He turned to his pack and pulled out a bowl and pestle. He started creaming the herb into paste and nodded, "A quick fix. This stuff will allow her wings to mend in a matter of days."

He pulled out another two ingredients. He added it to the mortar with expertise. "Say, miss, can you identify these two?"

"Althelas, a go to miracle healer infused with magic." Felicity smirked, "And boswella, also known as frankincense, from the boswella tree. Used to treat inflammation and as a pain killer."

As he finished with the paste, he dipped his hands into the bowl and lifted his hand. Spreading the paste all across Crystal's wings, he nodded, "You look like the tough, adventurous sort. And you also know your herbs. Good. So, I was thinking..."

He finished spreading the healing remedy and started cleaning his hands. "Money is not the only form of payment to a medic. I am sure the botanist amongst you three understands this, but Vigortro is rare for a reason. Now, it only grows in areas afflicted by the undead still roaming these lands. I have just so happened to use the last of my stores on your fae friend here."

The dwarf finished wiping his hands clean, "I propose you pay me through harvesting some more Vigortro for my stores. Near this very town is a swamp infested with undead, but also with Vigortro at the edges of the water. Get me some clumps of those, and I will be satisfied. How does that sound?"

"Are you kidding? Oh yeah, I'm game!"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 09-26-2021 at 02:31 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.