EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile

Community Engagement Event

One of the most important factors for success for a forum such as ours is the ability to listen to its userbase, and to engage constructively with the community at large. This is why at: 9pm GMT / 4PM CST / 1PM PST / 5PM EST on Sunday 17th October 2021 (I hope I have those time zones correct!), we will be hosting our first ever public call on discord.

The purpose of this is to connect with all members of the Althanas community on a wide range of issues, including the future direction of the site as a whole. Whether an active forum contributor, a discord contributor or both, we'd love to hear from you. Remember, this is your site, and we are simply the custodians.

For those who don't already have a discord presence, the link to the server is here

There may, or may not, also be announcements on other things (including upcoming events), so it is well worth tuning in if you can make it!

-Shin-

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    I just want to thank everybody for their participation in last night's community event. Whilst I was unable to attend personally due to some hardware issues with my PC, Taskmeinster and Rehtul were able to stand in and I think what resulted was some fantastic communication between staff and members. Thank you to them, and to all of you, for being involved!

A lot came out of last night's talk, and now the staff will take away your points and digest what was raised so that we can hopefully come back to you all with some tangible results! For those who weren't able to attend, we'll hopefully be able to put up a question and answer summary soon. In the meantime, we hope to arrange a regular community engagement event in order to keep the discussions going. Please do keep looking back for our next date!

~Shin~