Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Her primal lust affected him in a intense way as well.

He held her close and released several more times into her that night.

His endurance was legendary, and he'd been trained by N'Jal herself. Once upon a time, N'Jal and Nosdyn had been lovers too. The primal lust and the constriction of her tail around his leg made him growl loudly with hunger for his love. He ran his hand gently through her hair. He knew the secret technique had worked. Hot seed spelled out of her love hole, he'd pumped her full of cum...he kissed her deeply the entire time.

His endurance was indeed legendary.

"The secret technique worked." He told Cerna, indeed she was much warmer than when they first met.

He kissed her lovingly as they spoke.

The constricting tail around his leg drove him mad with pleasure. But he wanted to catch his breath a little bit. Many hours had passed since they began their love making session that night. He wrapped the bed sheet around the two of them and held her close. He never slept, but kept his erection deeply inside of her the whole night. He held her close after that intense love making session. His hand massaging her belly softly. They were in the dark at that point, the single candle in their bedroom had gone out hours earlier.

He looked at her calmly the primal lust was almost as intense as his own. He ran his hand through long hair gently..."I love you." He told her calmly.

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna purred softly and relaxed as he held her. The primal desire keeping her focus. She was thinking about the day they met. When She was nothing more then a stone cold killer.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    From Ettermire, Nosdyn had learned compassion and romance. He'd in the past been a really angry individual and committed a lot of terrifying acts. However, N'Jal had changed him and Ettermire had some small positive influence on him. Despite all of the betrayals he'd been forced to endure. He held his woman closely. He knew she was deep in thought at that point. He kissed her deeply at that point. It was very late into the Tular Plains night. He massaged his woman's belly quite gently. A part of him wished that he could give her children...but that was not meant to be. She was undead...but perhaps...

His own thoughts were calm. He was thinking about Ettermire and her bastard children. The most stinging betrayal had been Lukai Lancaster...even thinking of the simpleton boy pissed him off. He massaged her belly softly.

The fires of Ettermire had been a long series of tests for the Demon Lord. He'd been forged through the fires of betrayal. He sighed for a moment. He looked at his woman. "What are you thinking of?" He was sincerely curious as he thought about earlier, Ettermire had taught him compassion. His long grey beard rested against her bosom. He massaged her own hair gently, his large fingers twirling with his woman's hair.

"I'm just thinking about my past..." He said with a hint of regret. He had wished some of it had gone much different...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna looks at him and nods "Same here. Although mostly i was thinking about the day we met. How far we've come since then." Cerna said. "You saw how i started out. A stone cold killer that trusted nothing and Nobody. Till we crossed paths that is"

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Hearing his wife speaking, he nodded gently.

He ran his hand gently through her hair, running his finger through it softly. He enjoyed their closeness. His large amber eyes studied her carefully. His hand massaged her belly gently. He looked at her while she talked.

"I'm not that different from you." He said calmly to her. "I was once little more than a mindless soldier of the demons." The thought pained him greatly. Thinking of his past, and the many betrayals he had to endure. His hands massaged her quite gently. He kissed her deeply. Then he talked a little bit more to her. "In my case my people were betrayed by other Houses." He was explaining to her how the demon houses of the Tular Plains worked. "My family had their own large House once." He explained to her. "Now me and my son are all that's left of House Krotar. I been attempting to rebuild it with our own city and the like. The Demons of Tular Plains do not want to recognize our rights to exist." He shook his head.

"I went through this same mess in Ettermire." He explained to her. "Their houses also conspired against one another greatly." He sighed after a moment. "Thinking of Ettermire always upsets me though." He told her calmly...
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-11-2021 at 05:33 AM.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna nods "Thinking of Whiteout Tundra has the same effect with me....." She said "Don't get me wrong, aside from freezing the place was very beautiful. Wouldn't have minded spending an afterlife there if i had a free will" She chuckles softly

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He held his woman closely.

His hand, large as it was massaged her belly gently. He held her closely. His mouth kissing her neck gently. He enjoyed their closeness and warmth they shared between one another. He sighed with audible happiness. He felt at peace and relaxed in her arms. His hands gently massaging her.

"We can write our own new story together though. Here on the Tular Plains." He began. "Life here is not easy but we protect each other and work with one another." He told her calmly. "Perhaps we're exiled by the other races of Althanas, and it's okay...we have our own citadel here." He closed his eyes for a moment. "I think we are destined for a lot together. Our story is just beginning my love." He told her gently and kissed her softly.

"I think this is the beginning of a better night for all of us." He concluded. He was actually quite intelligent and not stupid like many of his people were. Like many of the demons of the old world were, the ones who were responsible the Demon War that exiled his people to the Tular Plains. "Let's just stay here for a while in each other's arms my love." He said to her calmly as he massaged her.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-11-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna nodded as she began to relax. She eases herself as he held her.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    That night...

He never slept.

He could not sleep.

For many years up until that point in his life he could never sleep. Too many ghosts haunted him. He was content though as he held his woman. The lovely undead woman in his arms. He looked up at the ceiling of their bed chamber. There was dim lighting in their bed chamber. Natural ambience from the stars above, the celestial heavens.

He considered what to do next at that point. But did not want to disturb her sleep. He merely held her close. Whispered her name every so often and kissed her blue skin gently. They were a perfect match for on another. Nosdyn as well had rare blue skin for his tribe, his people. He listened to her breathing. His own chest rose and fell with every strong breath he took. The smell of sex was strong in the room. From the love making session of the previous few hours.

His strong arms held her closely. Many possibilities poured into his mind as he held her, many enticing possibilities. He could bridge the gap between his people and her own. Perhaps for Ettermire, it was already too late for them. He felt pity for them at that point in his life, but he no longer wanted to commit resources to their aide.

He kissed the top of her head gently. "On the morrow..." He told her that night... "I will take you around town and go hunting with you for supplies and food for the town folks." He told her calmly. "I want you to become even more familiar with the area around Theselak..."

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna smiles softly as she heard him speak and cutely opened one eye "you don't have to whisper" She smiles softly "I'm not asleep" She opened the other and shifted to look into his. "And yes I'd like that very much"