Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn waited, but his patience was already wearing thin.

He listened to his wife talking to them, offering counsel. He nodded. Then looked at the demon lord. "You've all been at our threats since we became an established city." Nosdyn began. He was weary of further back stabbing attempts but his interest was there that time. "We have good cause to be hesitant of late." He added. He rerolled the parchment in his hand and placed it back in it's container. "Sorry. But no. My wife is right we have been fighting out for months now against your people." He paused for a moment and continued after. "The people of Xaliel exiled me and my House many years ago. An injury I have not forgotten. Unless you want to die right here and now you should go home." Nosdyn wanted nothing to do with their bargains...

The demon lord looked hurt, sincerely like he had just got rejected by local tavern whores. "We shall take our leave then. Nosdyn...you have a lot of eyes on you and your city. Just always be mindful of that." He said calmly and he and his people began to take their leave.

Nosdyn's eyes narrowed. "Thanks for the fair warning but we are good for it." Then...Nosdyn gave the signal to attack right as the demon and his entourage turned their backs on them...

Nosdyn grinned as the undead war machine moved.

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna moved with the troops as well. She had endured too much crap from them to sit idle this time

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn ordered his troops to attack. As before, a bolt with a laced incendiary package was fired from one of the buildings.

The bolt whistled through the air and struck one of the demons dead on, right on it's mark.

The demon was knocked backwards a few paces. Nearby, the demon lord reacted with fear and outrage drawing his sword. A black blade, that glowed with augmented power. By that point he undead, including Cerna, were effectively upon them already tearing the living apart with claws and other weaponry.

Nosdyn slowly drew his large mace like weapon.

He was walking towards the demon lord. That was HIS kill...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna acknowledged that an worked to keep the other demons OFF him, Attacking with strategic calculating movements and all the while letting none escape her sight or her blade

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    They knew the odds, and what was stacked against them.

For the demons of Xaliel it was all a game to them...all part of their traditions and cloak and dagger bullshit. The very thought of more betrayals and more set backs pissed off Nosdyn complete. Nosdyn enraged made him an extremely formidable opponent. He walked slowly up to the panicked demon lord. Nosdyn pointed his weapon at the man's throat for a moment or two. "You're not going back home." Nosdyn hissed.

The demon lord was shocked as he looked at Nosdyn and his entourage was slowly killed horribly by Cerna and the others. "Why...? Why are you doing this?" The demon lord asked in fear.

Nosdyn shook his head. "Your kind has really grown soft." Nosdyn cursed. "Let me explain why this is happening to you." He told the demon lord calmly. "Fires of betrayal have beset me since I first left Tular Plains without my own House. Now I'm home and I have my own House and my own army." He told the man gently. "I don't need your pitiful and soft resources to make it on my own here in Tular Plains. We've already forged our own path." Nosdyn explained. He began to slowly raise his large battle mace. He swung it down ward.

A moment later it was over and he'd smashed the fool demon lords head completely into mush...

He walked up to his wife, Cerna.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna was fighting off the last of the demons and making sure there were no stragglers left. She was taking no chances and she had no reason to take a chance as she had been betrayed as well in the past. Aranor. A king she once saw as a savior to her people had used her and her people as tools of war. It was why she is as stone cold to outsiders as she is "Stragglers eliminated, my love"

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The others gathered around their leaders who was catching his breath.

Using the heavy mace still required a small bit of adjustment for him, but he was rapidly learning the mace arts. He'd smashed their leader's head himself, Nosdyn was no coward. He would tackle any problem as it arrived at their doorstep. He sighed after a moment of catching his breath. Hearing his wife's report he looked at all of them. "We are doing well." Lust was in Nosdyn's eyes as he looked at his wife with the same eager look he always looked at her with. That same hunger and lust. He looked around as the undead gathered around the two of them. The citizens of Theselak knelt before Nosdyn and his queen.

He nodded towards all of them and walked up next to his wife. "There is a storm coming." He said calmly. "The people of Xaliel will grow desperate to attempt to subjugate us. We will answer in kind always." Nosdyn said to his people. He wrapped his right arm around his wife's waist and pulled her close to his warm, hot body. He looked at his people. "When that day comes that Xaliel rises against us...we will be prepared as we always have." He told them all.

He was a leader through and through. He looks at the gathered undead around the two of them. "Destroy their bodies." He orders to his people. "Do not allow them to turn they are not worthy." He hated the demons of that age, what his people had become. Only he and Tharak were demons of a strong age.

They began to rip apart the bodies of the demons.

He looked at his wife. "They've grown soft..." He sighed and held her close. "Let's go home."

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    She nods but took pause after a bit. Her tail flicking the air as she listened "I don't think we're done here just yet" Cerna called out as her eyes narrowed

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn hears her calmly and his eyes narrowed.

A familiar scent touches his nostrils and he looked off to his East for a moment when he saw their enemy appear once more to harass them. Nosdyn noticed it when Aranor appeared his, eyes narrowed to thin slits. He studied the blue haired orc for a long moment as the man approached them. Nosdyn unsheathed his prevalida great mace, and held it in a forty five degree angle. It's shadow cast on the ground beneath them. Nosdyn held his ground unafraid of Aranor.

Aranor paused in front of Nosdyn. "You are either very brave, or very foolish not to be running from me right now."

Nosdyn looked at the strange Orc for a long moment. His hand gripped the shaft of his weapon tightly. He observed Aranor. "You're not attacking." Nosdyn stated bluntly. "You must want something else." He knew how men like Aranor operated.

Aranor nodded. "You're right I do want something." Aranor stated. "I'm here to make your woman suffer...."

Nosdyn shook his head. "You won't though we're prepared for you now."

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna took a battle stance as she pulled out her greatsword "I am no longer your servant, Aranor. Nor am I the weak undead you think i am. I have gained strength with help from my allies. I have gained new skills in their teachings. And they have stood by my side no matter what came my way. If you think that I still fear you, You're about as wrong as we are undead. So GO AHEAD! Hit me with your best shot! I will not falter" Cerna said confronting her foe