“Oh, no you did not!” Gavner said to himself. He took another running start and bounded through the army to the middle of the hall, jumping on the massive stone seats as to avoid the attacks from the soldiers. When standing in the middle of the aisle to the throne from the doors that lead into Al Konvar, Gavner was directly in front of the treacherous general.

In a heat of rage, Gavner’s face turned bright red, and as loud as he could, the vampire shouted “Hey, Xnias!” The black bearded general looked directly at the creature of the night, but before he could react, Gavner turned around and dropped his black slacks down to his ankles and bent over, shaking his full moon at the traitor. For extra effect, Gavner spun his hand back in a windmill motion and slapped his rear end as hard as he could, leaving a handprint directly in his left cheek.

Pulling up his drawers, Gavner stood up and pointed at the general. “Traitor!” He shouted, “You do not deserve to command this army!”

The general’s face contorted in fury as he saw the spectacle that Gavner was putting on. He shouted angrily and began charging at Gavner, his Warhammer brandished. Gavner got down on one knee and held out his arms, open wide, saying “Oh come here, of course I will give you a hug little guy!” At the last moment before Xnias had closed enough distance to swing his hammer at Gavner, the vampire shot to his feet and took a mighty leap back, ten feet in the air and did a back flip, before sticking the landing.

“You will have to try harder than that, my dear adversary.” Gavner taunted.

“Seize him!” Xnias shouted in rage.

“It is about time!” Gavner said with a menacing smile, “I thought you would never say so!” Suddenly dwarves began to charge the vampire from all sides with hammers and shortswords. Gavner stepped forward and kicked the first one in the chest as hard as he could. The dwarf flew back and knocked down a whole row of soldiers. The creature of the night picked up the hammer that the dwarf dropped and leapt over the hoard of dwarves and onto a stone bench. “Now for the fun stuff!”