Level completed: 56%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile

~[SOLO]~ Act 1: Chapter 1: Student of the Old Ways!

(Note: Open only to Lilithinos. Will contain erotic footage.)

Had he been dreaming? As far as he was aware, Undead weren't supposed to dream but perhaps The Light saw fit to bless the old man. Away form Stonevale City herself, he sat on the grounds of the wild lands. A student of the old order...he was practicing the arts on his own. The wind passed in from the north, from Salvar. He was a short but well built man, fully armoured with the attire of his ancient Paladin's Order. He lost track of the time and the day, weeks ago when he first arrived. The plains of Scara Brae around Stonevale were adequate training grounds. His chest rose and fell with each meditative breath he took. His glowing blue eyes deep in concentration. It felt good for him to sometimes take that long recluse form the world's troubles. He needed that long break before planning his next adventure. All though, the best adventures oft required no planning.

The sixth hour of that day, he no longer kept track of the days of the week by that point in his old age...he opened his eyes. The plains of Scara Brae were a beautiful sight to behold. The wind, rippling in from the west, caused long blades of grass to move in an almost wave like fashion. Rippling with the breeze creating a supernatural beauty. He'd been by himself for a long time. His offspring, his son, The Black Knight had established a small village nearby of which he'd been named a sheriff. He respected his son, and had been a good father to him after they had reconciled. Lorenor was an old man, he'd been alive for many millenia at that point. As alive as the state of Undeath could allow him to be.

He was seated on a rocky outcropping that day, relatively hidden from view. He detected a familiar scent about half an hour into the last part of his meditation. He smiled kindly. Opening his eyes slowly, the bright blue glow visible, He watched the approaching figure of his son and some villagers. The settlement of The Black Knight had no name. It was just a village for the many refugees of the world's wars and strife a few Akahiman survivors had made their way there knowing they'd be protected. Lorenor gathered himself and stood up slowly to his full height of five heads tall. He was a relatively short man, but well built. They rarely made men built like that anymore. He gathered his belongings quickly and jumped off the rock landing skillfully.

"Father." His son called and waved as he approached.

The Black Knight had advanced armour, almost made organic because of the shard of the tablet of destiny. He carried his helmet under his left arm and was accompanied by four others. Two women and two male body guards. All were Akashiman. "Father." The Black Knight called again. "You've been gone a long time."

"Three months." Lorenor responded accurately. Lorenor greeted the Akashimans fondly with a small bow of the body. He gestured with his left hand amicably in the style of their culture. "I was in deep meditation." Lorenor stated calmly.

One of the male Akashimans walked forth towards Lorenor respectfully. "What does the light command?" He asked. He'd always had a serious demeanor about himself but was a good man, he'd just been through a lot of shit.

"No decree this time. I just was taking time to replenish my power." Lorenor explained.
    Last edited by Paladin_Lorenor; 11-10-2021 at 06:54 AM.

Adventurer

EXP: 241, Level: 1
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 1,759
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,759

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    The plains of stonevale were a peaceful place. Lilithios had been injured in a recent battle and had fled the city as they saw in their eyes how demonic she looked. But that wasn't her fault. Her former leader had made her that way. She was simply a lost soul elven in nature and now an outcast. She was a paladin herself prior so she still had faith in The Light.

She made it as far as the river that divided the plains before she collapsed from her injuries. Her breathing labored and shaky and her consciousness slipping in and out

Althanian

EXP: 11,761, Level: 4
    Level completed: 56%, EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    Lorenor... The Holy Light commanded him. He blinked as he was looking at his son and the villagers for a moment. "Hold folks. Something is wrong..." Lorenor commanded. Rescue the one near the river....I command it... Then The Holy Light went silent. He nodded. "Go back to town my son. Ready some healers, The Holy Light commands, and so I must go." He said calmly to his son and allies. Once they returned to their village...Lorenor was on the move.

He adjusted the great sword across his back, he was able to wield a great sword and shield with his Thayne's Grip power.

A blessing of the light.

He knew what The Holy Light commanded, someone was in danger and needed to be saved. He made his way towards the nearby river, it was a few yards away from the rocky outcropping he'd been meditating on. He carefully made his way towards the river, when he began to sense a lost soul. One who yearned for more. Lorenor could see someone ahead and they were in trouble, struggling. The Crusade called and so he answered.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    The elf seemed young. But demonic in appearance sporting two curled horns on her head, two large dragon like wings although one looked jagged. And a slender form that could make even the most scandalous succubi jealous. She laid by the river covered in wounds as she struggled to get to her feet.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    He was an exceptionally good man.

Seeing the woman injured and likely left for dead or dying, Lorenor approached her calmly. He knelt down at her person and took out a water skin. "Hey. Are you conscious?" He asked of her and gently ran his hand through her hair. "My name is Lorenor. My friends have a village near here and I'm going to take you there to get help." He explained gently. He picked her up with tremendous strength and carried her all the way back to the nearby village without complaint.

The Holy Light commanded him. It was his mission to save the girl. He could see the demonic taint, he'd once been tied to N'Jal long ago. He knew what demonic energies looked like. He knew what they smelled like. From his momentary interaction with the girl, all he knew was that she needed his help. He would never judge her, it was not in his nature to judge folks. He had replaced the water skin in his packs before picking her up. As he walked to the village he noticed his son, The Black Knight, was waiting for him. "Are the medics ready my son?" Lorenor asked.

His son nodded. "They are father."

The villagers were present who were adults and they saw the bad shape the strange girl was in. They walked up to Lornor carrying the girl. "The healers are ready my lord." One of the female servants said calmly.

He nodded. "Make sure she has our best ready for her." He commanded to his son. And they go to one of the healing temples in the village...

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilithinos allowed the man to carry her. She was conscious at the time he asked, but only barely so. She was in rough shape and her breath was definitely labored. She must've been laying there for ages before someone thought to come help her.
    Equipment: Iron Dual weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces, Etc), Iron Tools (Woodcutting Axe, Mining Pickaxe, Bandsaw) Sandpaper

Companion: fire Dragon.

Abilities: Mining, flight, and tailoring

Althanian

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    They entered the medical ward/their temple.

It was a rough building with a few skilled healers in charged of it. Lornor himself was no healer, but he'd picked up basic bandaging and other techniques from those that were. He carried her into the temple and placed her on one of the empty beds. He explained to her what was about to happen. "These folks are healers, good people. They will assist with your injuries." He explained. "I will be by your side as long as I can be. I may have other matters to attend to here and there but I will watch over you." He told her as he gently gave her care over the healers.

One of the female healers walked up to Lord Lorenor. "My lord." She bowed. "Initial analysis of her injuries so she's in pretty bad shape this is going to take a lot of work." She said grimly.

He placed his large hand on her shoulder for a moment. "Worry not take all the time you need her but we MUST save her. The Holy Light commands this." Lorenor explained, she was a part of his crusade. The Holy Light had decreed it. "Do everything in your powers to save her." He said grimly.

She nodded and went right to work.

Lorenor took his seat on a spare chair by the girl's side...

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilith had lost track of how much time had passed, But it was about this point when she began to awaken. She was still in rough shape, But had medics addressing that. Slight movements of her wings alerted the group to her awakening. She was far from healed at that point, But she was coherent. Maybe she's stable enough to tell them what went on back there. She tried to sit up and catch her bearings.
    Equipment: Iron Dual weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces, Etc), Iron Tools (Woodcutting Axe, Mining Pickaxe, Bandsaw) Sandpaper

Althanian

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    Lorenor was the first to notice her waking up.

He nodded towards her. "You're in a healing temple." He said calmly to her. "You're safe here. The people healing you are skilled at that craft." He explained to her gently. "I found you by that river." He added to her gently.

He was a kind, good soul, if a bit grim and serious at that moment. He spoke to her trying to explain the situation.

"Your injuries are serious. But they have been working non stop since I brought you here." He sighed. "You've been here at this village for a few days now." He said to her. "Light knows how long you've been running from whoever hurt you though." He said to her carefully. He wasn't going to pry though. He wanted to leave a good impression on her...

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Lilith nods as he explained her situation to her. Listening as he told her where she was and how long she had been here. "Thank you...But would you be so kind to explain where exactly this place is? The architecture alone tells me i am not in my own world" She explained through a labored voice as she strained to speak