Damn it, shit! He’s causing my concentration to falter, I can feel my connection to my dragon slipping. Sivienna thought worriedly, her eyes closing, blocking out the image of her father as she hissed at herself Focus! Concentrate! Don’t let his words get to you! Don’t let him win! The dark vixen’s aura grew darkening, the aura pulsating through the grassy fields, as the moon’s blue light, went from a light shining azure color to a much darker navy. A sigh that the night’s angel magic was increasing in strength.

Her portal begin to grow bigger, the blackish-purple magic starting to lick with flames, as her beast’s snout snorting with smoke begin to emerge from the gate’s opening.

Raoul chuckled darkly, her feet smoothly begin to sprint forward across the grassy plain, in a voice filled with mirth he called out “Oh my sweet little girl! You think I’ll allow you to call your dragon? You don’t think I haven’t been watching you? I know your tricks my dear and I know how to thwart them!” with a click of his fingers, he pulled a thin sword from the sheathe that he used as his cane. The silver glinting in the dark blue moonlight, as he ran towards his daughter a regal smile on his soft lips as he purred loudly “SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR STRONGEST SPELL MY DEAR!”

A howl could be heard, loud, angry, vicious as a red maw snapped at the sword that was aimed at it’s mistress throat. The beast's fangs snapped at the steel of Lord Mizami’s sword as it growled viciously. The threat real as Raoul swung the beast agilely to dislodge it from his blade. The fire wolf’s red eyes shined maliciously as he howled again, its haunches crouched to maul it’s mistress’s father’s throat.

An angry hiss escaped from Lord Mizami’s lips as he growled “Amon! Come bring this beast’s brother with you! Kill them both!” a flurry of slashes and a big burst of fire was hurled at Raoul’s tall form from the darkness fire wolf’s mouth and claws. The beast flurry the lord of House Mizami with a vicious assault to give it’s mistress time to call out her most primal and strongest creature.

Amon roared, its claws clicking against the soft grass as it made its way towards its master. His dark flame eyes were glowing with its power as her roared “MANGY MONGRELS! LEAVE MY MASTER BE!” his speed quickened as Sivi’s second wolf leaped up and latched its maw onto Amon’s arm, causing the demon to flail about wildly as the fire creature’s fangs sank into his leathery flesh.

A cry of rage echoed as the fiery entity flapped its bat-like wings angrily, it swiped a claw at the wolf’s belly, the sound of the claw heavy in the silent night. It felt like minutes, but it was mere seconds, before the demon swiped the annoying creature off its arm.

A loud yelp of pain could be heard as the exotic dancer’s elemental creature was vanquished. It disappeared in a puff of red smoke, as the still remaining fire wolf howled in rage at the disappearance of its mate. A more direct attack was launched at the night angel’s father, howls of fury echoing in the moonlit night as the beast snapped and slashed at any exposed part of Raoul’s body.

Amon, now free of distractions turned to the vampiress’s curvy form and bellowed “You die at my master’s command little one!”

Sivi’s only response to the demon’s declaration was a growl, loud and forceful that came from the portal. Out of it came her darkness shadow dragon, its ancient eyes glowing in the dim light of the moon overhead. Its great purple-black leathery wings flapped as it emerged from its vortex, its great body the next to appear as with a thoud THUMP it landed in the grassy planes. A sight to behold against the blue night sky.

A grin laced the vixen’s soft mouth as she spewed out “Meet my dragon demon! Its time for YOUR demise!”” she then looked at her mythical creature, her lavender hues glowing with the power of the beast she called forth. Linked with its mind she ordered “Hold back your flames for now,, guard your weak points and attack my father’s demon with all your might! VANQUISH IT WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH MY DRAGON!

The dragon’s ancient eyes glowed with its wisdom, smoke still spiraled from its nostrils as he echoed in the vampiress’s mind “Your bidding shall be done my mistress!” he then lifted his great head a roar bellowing from its cavernous mouth as he shouted “Let us dance demon! It's time you faced a creature matched in strength!”

Amon roared charging at Sivi’s dragon, his claws flexing agilely as he accepted the ancient creature’s challenge, his large claws slashing for the dragon’s leathery wing as he exclaimed “I shall defeat you! Every beast has its weakness!”

Raoul chuckled at the display of might before him, as he was dancing around the still surviving fire wolf’s attack as he hissed at his daughter “Your creatures are nothing but a nuisance my dear girl! I will bring you home, your spells are nothing compared to mine! You should have learned your lesson as a child! Been a good girl and followed my orders! Then you wouldn’t be on the run, scared for your life Sivi! Afraid that out of every shadow I’ll come to haunt you! You’d be safe! At home, sheltered just like your little sister! Wouldn’t that be so much easier my dear? Then be hunted every night by your family?” his eyes were shining at his offer, a smile playing on his lips even as he continued to dance around the wolf’s snapping jaws, waiting to see what his daughter would say.

Sivienna growled, anger in her eyes as she spat “LIKE I SAID BEFORE FATHER! FUCK YOU! YOU CAN TAKE YOUR OFFER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS! I’D RATHER DIE BY YOUR HAND! THEN BE A CHINA DOLL LIKE RIANNA!”