EXP: 153,793, Level: 17
    Level completed: 10%, EXP required for next Level: 16,207
    Level completed: 10%,
    EXP required for next Level: 16,207

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    “No.”

Salil seemed taken aback by the sudden declaration of refusal. His face took on a concerned look before he said softly, “You won't play with me?”

“You think fighting is a game, just like I did, and let me tell you it's not. Every battle has a purpose, even if the fighters don't realize it. I'm done with frivolous battles as a way to stroke one’s ego. Now, now I fight with a purpose,” Seth growled.

“You fight for my sister, Samantha...tell me, why does she go by Ambria? Isn't she proud of her Dahlios lineage?” Salil mocked. Serenity wrapped around one of Seth's legs as she awaited more information.

“I died a few months after she was conceived. She was born without me either. She had her mother and uncle to raise her, and she wasn't given a chance. She doesn't know what being a Dahlios is, so she clings to her mother's name,” Seth explained, “She isn't a Dahlios because I wasn't there to marry Liliana and raise her. Just like you aren't a Dahlios because your mother wasn't married to me either.”

“Listen to him Salil, he is just a stud, rutting with everything and leaving a trail of children and corpses behind him. He truly is mere cattle, sure he has preferred mates and he mimics love and concern, but he doesn't feel those emotions…” Lord Mizami spoke. The knife came to a halt before Seth looked pointedly at Lord Mizami.

“You can be quiet vampire. If I need to open a bar I know who's head to use as a keg tap,” Seth replied.

Lord Mizami seemed to sputter as he hissed, “You will regret treating me as your equal Cattle.”

“Equal? I thought we already established the pecking order, let's go again. There's me, Sivienna, my kids, the dirt, the worms in the dirt, the shit the worms feed on, and then at the very bottom is you,” Seth shot back.

Sivienna growled softly her dark aura pulsing as she raised her hands, flames were forming in them as she shot one ball of flame at her father’s feet spitting angrily “That’s your warning father! Call Seth cattle again and I won’t miss!” Sivienna then looked at Seth and warned softly “I know my father, he’s trying to find your weak point!”

“Oh is that all, people have been looking for that for awhile now. Better people, stronger people, people that actually know how to phrase an insult. I'm kinda hurt Sivi, you told me your dad was smart…” Seth deadpanned.

Salil covered his mouth as shoulders shook, finally he spoke, “Very well Seth, if you won't fight for glory, then let me throw this out there...I have information on my sister. I know what she's been doing, and if you wish to know, you'll turn those infamous knives on me. What is it going to be? Satisfy my desire to fight? Or lose out on learning more about your kidnapped daughter?”

Seth felt his heart wrench as silence reigned in the small room. Raoul was looking at the two of them with a keen interest, while Salil crossed his arms. It galled Seth seeing such an act, because they both knew Seth’s answer. He had lost that very info, and had come to visit Salil for it. Salil’s face lit up in an impish grin when the knife twirl to a stop and was holstered, “You get advantage. Cook up whatever the hell you want Salil.”

Salil seemed disappointed in the words before he reached to the glass case. He lifted the lid and grabbed the mask placing it on his face before his voice echoed from behind it, “All for her. You refused to play until it became about her. I should not be surprised, and yet I am wounded father. I thought you would do anything for your children…”

Seth carefully lowered the brim of his hat and spoke, “Had you wanted to talk, I would have been more than willing. Had you visited me, I would have taught you everything I knew. Had you just asked, I would have bent over backwards. Instead you play games while your sister’s life hangs in the balance. Don't preach to me about it being all about her. You made it about her.”

Salil slid the claws onto his hands and carefully articulated each one, feeling how the blood had affected them. He looked over at Seth and shrugged, “Perhaps I did. We shall see how your truth holds up, after all your stubborn conviction is one of your most notable traits. Shall we adjourn from my room? We shall need a real arena, fitting such a battle…”

EXP: 18,921, Level: 5
    Level completed: 83%, EXP required for next Level: 1,079
    Level completed: 83%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,079

GP

Name
    Sivienna Mizami
    The night vixen could feel the hate, the rage coursing through her veins. Sadness was in her eyes as well as she watched her son prepare for battle with his father. Shaking her head as they left Salil’s opulent room, Sivi couldn’t help but sigh softly to herself. She knew the day would come when she would have to confront her father about her horrible childhood. The misery, the sadness, the helpless feeling she felt when she couldn’t save anyone dear to her.

Draistol though perverted had been an awkward source of comfort, turning her feelings of being weak into strength. Where she had been unprotected she now had her magic. She knew she no longer was a child, but forlorn feelings still remained, the control, the wrenching grasp her father had, she, had used her rage about that to gain the magic she had today. The spells she would use to show her father that she no longer was the frail scared little girl she had been in the past.

Steadying herself, as a monk appeared in the narrow silent halls, it was a woman her hair golden in the dim lights, she wore a flowing brown robe and her blue eyes shone with secret knowledge, as if on cue her musical voice exclaimed “A battlefield has been prepared for you all. We had a feeling Master Mizami would want to practice his skills! He’s always been restless since he was a child! Never able to sit still, always studying, always learning! Always training, we were surprised at this, but then again he is an intelligent man. He wanted to absorb knowledge since the time he could speak!” her eyes were sparkling as she led the party to a black shining portal. Motioning with her hand she said softly “It's right here! Good luck to you all!” She then departed giving Salil a soft smile and nod, before she scurried back in the shadow’s of the citadel’s halls.

Salil gave the retreating woman’s form a warm smile, flexing his claws he murmured “Thank you Setsuna…” he then went through the portal into the battlefield, his form disappearing into the vortex.

Sivienna went next, a harsh look on her face as she felt the the tug around her navel as the gate pulled her through. It felt like a few minutes past, as the night angel could feel the dizzying feeling of the portal spitting her out.

Landing unevenly on her feet, the beauty pulled out her pack, growling low, she pulled out her dragon bone claws, staring at them, she muttered “I thought I wouldn’t need anything….I thought this would just be a happy reunion between my son and his father, but no, my father had to ruin the whole thing.”

A dark laugh echoed through the area as the portal spit Raoul out with a loud OOMPH sound. Brushing himself off he said callously “Afraid my dear daughter? You should be, even with what your perverted master taught you, you’ll never be able to defeat me! You're my child and no matter how your strength grows, I shall always be your superior!”

Sivi glared daggers at her father, before her lavender orbs examined the battlefield before her, she could see that the monks had designed a place built for speed and quick fighting. The gurgle of softly flowing stream could be heard somewhere off in the distance. The soft feel of green grass could be felt under the vixen’s booted feet. A gentle breeze played with the hem of Sivienna’s flowing purple frock, her eyes still skimmed over the place where she would finally release all of her childhood aggression. She could see rocks, gray, but dull in all shapes and sizes littering the field, and to top it all of, a moon the shape of a round clear coin could be seen shining its pale blue light onto the arena.

Once her assessment of the battleground was complete, she turned to her dad’s form. Flexing her claws agilely, she hissed “No dad, I”m not afraid! I”ve been through hell since I left! Learned how to care for myself and I won’t let you control me anymore! Nor will you kill me!”

Lord Mizami slammed his cane swiftly into the ground, his own lavender orbs darkening considerably as his aura pulsed menacingly, in a suave voice he cooed “Then come show me when you’ve learned my dear! We shall see if it's enough!!”

A scream left the vampiress’s lips, as she charged swiftly at her father’s lean form, a quick claw swipe was aimed at Lord Mizami’s shoulder, before she aimed a roundhouse kick at his stomach. She then jumped back her claws at ready for what her father would do next.

The cane rose agilely, easily blocking the claw slash, a smug grin was on Raoul’s lips as he hissed “Too easy SIvi, didn’t Draistal teach you any better?” he then began to chant softly under his breathe, the moonlit sky darkening as he began his spell, in a dark voice he muttered “You’ll regret never obeying my rules Sivi!”

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    “I thought you said we were fighting?” Salil slashed again, only to watch his father once more slide out of the Dhampir’s way. A growl of irritation left his lips as he crowed, “Pull your weapons and face me!”

“Make me Salil,” Seth replied. A slash sailed over his back and with a step inside Salil’s reach a gauntlet clad fist rocked the boy’s head back. Seth clicked his tongue and hissed, “You call yourself a fighter yet you're not even using your full potential...you have all those weapons and you refuse to fight with them.” Salil growled out of frustration and swung wildly at Seth, who punched the boy once more and shook his head, “You'd be dead at least five times already Salil. Thayne bless it kid, pull your head out of your ass and fight! This showmanship is costing you.”

Salil took a more defensive position and growled, “I have no clue what you mean!”

“Hromagh blessed you with two feet, two knees, two elbows, two hands, and a head to figure out what the fuck I'm trying to teach you Salil,” Seth chided and he punch his son in the gut and shrugged his shoulders, punching the kid again, “Jomil should be blessing you too, you're not so dumb as to not see my issue with your fighting. I don't hate that you're bad, I hate that you're sloppy. That’s what happens when you just go around murdering and playing at actually knowing how to fight.”

Salil was rocked by the punches and threw another one in frustration which Seth lazily dodged again. The claws scraping against a boulder and sending flashes into the night. He slashed, hoping to box Seth in who yawned and avoided yet another blow. The Demon shaking his head before Salil finally hissed, “Stop toying with me and fight! I asked you to fight!”

“You asked me to play, we’re playing Salil. You wanted this so badly you could taste it, now you got buyer’s remorse. Not my fault kid, you just suck at what you’re trying to do,” Seth pushed a clawed gauntlet away and shook his head clicking his tongue, “If I thought you needed the help, I would have shown up faster. As it is, I don’t have time to teach you everything you need…not today…”

Something seemed to shift in the man who suddenly began a new flurry of attacks. Seth could feel the murderous intent behind them as he slashed, and finally began kicking, and elbowing and kneeing at the thief who kept barely a step before the boy. His frustration was beginning to leach through as the man went all out and slammed a clawed fist at the thief. Seth moved his head to the side as the gauntlet broke a chunk of the boulder off, the rocks tumbling down the side.

“No, I refuse to play second fiddle to Samantha. I refuse to be tossed aside like Serenity,” Salil hissed. Seth’s eyes widened at the proclamation and the Dhampir hissed behind his mask, “Oh yes, I know all about Haven and what you did there. I know Herald, but that’s for another time. You were supposed to be here for me, and you insist on playing games Seth Dahlios!”

He slashed out, his speed getting too fast for the demon, as the clawed gauntlet moved to clutch the man’s father by the throat sparks flashed into the night once more as Salil saw his gauntlet gripping the blade of a knife, Lavinian in make, lacking a proper hilt like most daggers. No light gleamed off its polished blade, and Salil followed it to the eyes of his father who showed a fire in them, that fire he desired to test himself against.

Salil grinned behind his mask and spoke, “There you are...we meet at last Demon…”

GP

Name
    Sivienna Mizami
    Darkness was filling the moon shrouded field, the chilling feeling of a shadow watching you was hovering over the night vixen’s form, as she felt frozen in place. It felt like her form was rooted to the spot, the charge she wanted to make at her father was not coming. Something was wrong, it felt like she was a child again, scared to do anything that would make her father made.

Her lavender orbs glared razor sharp at her father as she hissed “What are you doing father? Your chilling the air...or is this all in my mind? Why am I scared of your magic? God damn it!”

Raoul laughed chillingly, his aura darkening around him as he said smoothly “Oh my dear child, you’ve never seen me battle have you? No, you always were kept away training, or learning how to take care of yourself under a master I deemed appropriate! Didn’t you ever wonder why House Mizami was feared my sweet angel? Why no other house would attack you or your mother when you were out and about? It was because they all feared the master of its domain! Now you shall see just how strong I am my sweet little girl, and to you’ll find your skills are no match!” he then closed his eyes a dark black portal appearing before him, the sound of loud stomps could be heard as a large bright red burst of flame spewed forth from the portal.

The owner of said fire soon made itself known, as a large crimson demon appeared, its huge leathery bat-like wings flapping as it exited the vortex that gave it life. A low growl issued from its lips as it boomed out “You called master? What is thy bidding?”

Lord Mizami smiled easily as he murmured “Kill my daughter Amon. There is no need to restrain yourself! You're free to do as you please!”

Smoke issued from the devil’s thin mouth, his eyes lighting up at the prospect of a kill, turning to face the slim beauty before him he said mockingly “She’s just a slip of a thing master! She shouldn’t be much of challenge!”

Raoul smiled saying softly “Then go and do my bidding, my devil!”

Amon started to walk easily toward Sivienna, his claws flexing eagerly at the thought of fresh blood being spilt.

Sivi meanwhile growled angrily, her lavender orbs darkening as she spat “Fuck you father! God, no wonder all the other houses feared you! You play dirty! You don’t give anyone else a chance!” closing her eyes Sivienna begin to chant swiftly under her own breathe, a purplish-black vortex forming in front of her as twin howls could be heard. Flames begin to lick around her own portal as a pair of darkness fire wolves appeared in front of their mistress. The fear that had moments before been coursing through her body disappearing as her determination to fight her father took its place.

The exotic dancer ran her hands over the wolf thick silky black-red fur. No words were spoken as she urged with her touch for her wolves to attack, she knew they might not be a watch for her father’s creature, but they would at least give her enough time to perform her next trick.

She already had to pull out all her cards, plus this time her kistune was preoccupied helping Seth with their son, so she did not have her to distract her father. The air around her begin to grow warmer as she began chanting under her breathe, a much larger portal wispy in appearance beginning to form.

Her creatures begin to snap and claw at Amon, the demon in return parrying back and slashing. A breeze, hot and humid now begin to blow across the field as the creatures clashed, howls and roars echoing menacingly around the once peaceful battleground.

Raoul laughed as he hissed “Oh sweetie, you really are trying to show me your strength aren’t you? Well, it's obvious to me you’ll fall, your magic level is no near match to mine! Plus I know Draistol never had time to teach you all the secrets of your darkness fire magic! You’ll lose simply because of that and you're too soft my innocent child! You don’t have the hate and rage needed to wield this magic!”

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Sparks flashed into the night as Demon and Dhampir fought. Salil would try to gain the upper hand only to see another dirty trick employed losing any advantage gained. Once he thought he had pinned Seth against a boulder only to find his claws used against him by getting one stuck in the rock. Salil growled in frustration when Seth rocked him with a blow to the back.

“I wasn't sure, but now I see it. You aren't a vampire, but you certainly try to act like one. It's the little things that give you away,” Seth mused. Salil growled in irritation and swiped crudely only to find his hand grasped and himself flipped onto his back, “You aren't good enough to fight with Anger Salil, learn to fight before you try it.”

“Oh you son of a bitch! So self righteous, so arrogant, I see it now, why you are a target. No one could fight you and not want to tear your throat out,” Salil hissed and kicked at the thief forcing distance between them. Footing regained he stood up and saw Seth wasn’t even trying to attack him. He growled lowly in irritation.

“We're just playing, aren't we?” Seth mocked, “It would hurt if I thought you were actually trying to kill me Salil…”

Salil growled in irritation behind the mask before he went on the offensive. Sparks once more filled the air as Seth parried and dodged various attacks. Salil growled once more, “Fight me you bastard!”

“Excuse me? Your grandparents were married, only bastard here is you,” Seth sassed. Salil rocked with the verbal blow and Seth struck, shoving the pommel of his knife into his son’s gut. He pulled back from the winded boy and spoke, “There, we played your game. You lost, that could have easily been the blade. You done with this? Are you finally satisfied?”

“You sanctimonious son of a bitch!” Salil roared. He lunged at Seth who once more flipped him onto his back. The boy growled out and slashed at Seth ineffectually.

The Demon stepped back and clicked his tongue disapprovingly, “If being sanctimonious gets through to you, then I'm the fucking high priest. Are you done toying with the lives of your family, have you finally learned how pointless this is? Tell me you know you're being used by your grandfather.”

Salil stood and shook his head, “You think you're so damn great. You fawn over Samantha and left me and Serenity to the wolves. She's just like you, just like me, she's a monster Seth. She isn't your perfect little girl anymore!”

Seth frowned and spoke, “What are you babbling about?”

“That warden the cultist wouldn't shut up about? The one that was supposed to show you the path? That’s your daughter, she is a monster who polices the other monsters the Cult has. Did you honestly expect a single one of your kids to not end up a monster? So naive…” Salil spat. Seth for once had nothing to say and Salil smiled seeing he had gotten to Seth, “Yeah, congratulations father, it's another bitch in a long line. I wondered who the white haired cultist was in Underwood, but to find out she's my sister? Oh how proud you must be…”

“W-what?”

“You failed Seth...you didn't save her.”

GP

Name
    Sivienna Mizami
    Damn it, shit! He’s causing my concentration to falter, I can feel my connection to my dragon slipping. Sivienna thought worriedly, her eyes closing, blocking out the image of her father as she hissed at herself Focus! Concentrate! Don’t let his words get to you! Don’t let him win! The dark vixen’s aura grew darkening, the aura pulsating through the grassy fields, as the moon’s blue light, went from a light shining azure color to a much darker navy. A sigh that the night’s angel magic was increasing in strength.

Her portal begin to grow bigger, the blackish-purple magic starting to lick with flames, as her beast’s snout snorting with smoke begin to emerge from the gate’s opening.

Raoul chuckled darkly, her feet smoothly begin to sprint forward across the grassy plain, in a voice filled with mirth he called out “Oh my sweet little girl! You think I’ll allow you to call your dragon? You don’t think I haven’t been watching you? I know your tricks my dear and I know how to thwart them!” with a click of his fingers, he pulled a thin sword from the sheathe that he used as his cane. The silver glinting in the dark blue moonlight, as he ran towards his daughter a regal smile on his soft lips as he purred loudly “SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR STRONGEST SPELL MY DEAR!”

A howl could be heard, loud, angry, vicious as a red maw snapped at the sword that was aimed at it’s mistress throat. The beast's fangs snapped at the steel of Lord Mizami’s sword as it growled viciously. The threat real as Raoul swung the beast agilely to dislodge it from his blade. The fire wolf’s red eyes shined maliciously as he howled again, its haunches crouched to maul it’s mistress’s father’s throat.

An angry hiss escaped from Lord Mizami’s lips as he growled “Amon! Come bring this beast’s brother with you! Kill them both!” a flurry of slashes and a big burst of fire was hurled at Raoul’s tall form from the darkness fire wolf’s mouth and claws. The beast flurry the lord of House Mizami with a vicious assault to give it’s mistress time to call out her most primal and strongest creature.

Amon roared, its claws clicking against the soft grass as it made its way towards its master. His dark flame eyes were glowing with its power as her roared “MANGY MONGRELS! LEAVE MY MASTER BE!” his speed quickened as Sivi’s second wolf leaped up and latched its maw onto Amon’s arm, causing the demon to flail about wildly as the fire creature’s fangs sank into his leathery flesh.

A cry of rage echoed as the fiery entity flapped its bat-like wings angrily, it swiped a claw at the wolf’s belly, the sound of the claw heavy in the silent night. It felt like minutes, but it was mere seconds, before the demon swiped the annoying creature off its arm.

A loud yelp of pain could be heard as the exotic dancer’s elemental creature was vanquished. It disappeared in a puff of red smoke, as the still remaining fire wolf howled in rage at the disappearance of its mate. A more direct attack was launched at the night angel’s father, howls of fury echoing in the moonlit night as the beast snapped and slashed at any exposed part of Raoul’s body.

Amon, now free of distractions turned to the vampiress’s curvy form and bellowed “You die at my master’s command little one!”

Sivi’s only response to the demon’s declaration was a growl, loud and forceful that came from the portal. Out of it came her darkness shadow dragon, its ancient eyes glowing in the dim light of the moon overhead. Its great purple-black leathery wings flapped as it emerged from its vortex, its great body the next to appear as with a thoud THUMP it landed in the grassy planes. A sight to behold against the blue night sky.

A grin laced the vixen’s soft mouth as she spewed out “Meet my dragon demon! Its time for YOUR demise!”” she then looked at her mythical creature, her lavender hues glowing with the power of the beast she called forth. Linked with its mind she ordered “Hold back your flames for now,, guard your weak points and attack my father’s demon with all your might! VANQUISH IT WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH MY DRAGON!

The dragon’s ancient eyes glowed with its wisdom, smoke still spiraled from its nostrils as he echoed in the vampiress’s mind “Your bidding shall be done my mistress!” he then lifted his great head a roar bellowing from its cavernous mouth as he shouted “Let us dance demon! It's time you faced a creature matched in strength!”

Amon roared charging at Sivi’s dragon, his claws flexing agilely as he accepted the ancient creature’s challenge, his large claws slashing for the dragon’s leathery wing as he exclaimed “I shall defeat you! Every beast has its weakness!”

Raoul chuckled at the display of might before him, as he was dancing around the still surviving fire wolf’s attack as he hissed at his daughter “Your creatures are nothing but a nuisance my dear girl! I will bring you home, your spells are nothing compared to mine! You should have learned your lesson as a child! Been a good girl and followed my orders! Then you wouldn’t be on the run, scared for your life Sivi! Afraid that out of every shadow I’ll come to haunt you! You’d be safe! At home, sheltered just like your little sister! Wouldn’t that be so much easier my dear? Then be hunted every night by your family?” his eyes were shining at his offer, a smile playing on his lips even as he continued to dance around the wolf’s snapping jaws, waiting to see what his daughter would say.

Sivienna growled, anger in her eyes as she spat “LIKE I SAID BEFORE FATHER! FUCK YOU! YOU CAN TAKE YOUR OFFER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS! I’D RATHER DIE BY YOUR HAND! THEN BE A CHINA DOLL LIKE RIANNA!”

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    This time the fight was far closer. Seth’s focus was shattered and he barely had the presence of mind to defend himself. To anyone who knew the thief, it looked like his instinct was piloting as his mind raced to grasp what had been said. His sleeve was in tatters from where Salil had raked him a good one. Had it not been for his plated gauntlet, his wrist would probably have been shredded.

A punch connected, the metal gauntlet winding the thief as another punch rocked his face. Seth turned with the blow as he tried to think how his daughter had fallen. Blood began to stream down his face as Salil said something, it all seemed distant to the thief who was still working back through the words. The last he had seen his daughter, she had been chained to Aerith’s wheelchair. She was a prisoner, how did she think that policing them was even a viable route?

No, someone offered her an out. That had to be it. His other arm matched his first. Blood was pouring from the thief’s body at what would have been an alarming rate. More words, more taunts, more things said that were inconsequential. His mind pondered the course not action, Cassandra made no sense. The woman would never have allowed Samantha out of chains, not if she felt there was any chance for Seth to reach her. It was a gamble, a play at creating a monster. This didn't have the Midnight Mistress’ mark, it was far too risky. If Samantha ever realized she could walk away, and no one could stop her? The game was over. The raw manipulation that would take…

“Aerith…” Seth finally growled out.

Salil faltered at the first words from Seth in awhile. He tilted his head in wonder before he spoke, “Who is that? What is going through your head?”

Seth shook his head and realized he was a wreck. His son had scored countless blows, and the Demon was not where he had been before. He realized he couldn't fight like he had, and clicked his tongue in distaste, “You certainly did a number on me…”

“What was that about?” Salil demanded again, “Another lover? Another daughter? Who the hell is Aerith?”

“Don't get your pants in a twist, she doesn't matter to you,” Seth replied, “Not unless you want to help me rather than kill me. I won't lie, the irony of dying to my own kids is not lost on me. Today however, is not my day to die.”

“You're bleeding out, you won't be able to stand for much longer. Even with your stubborn resolve, you've lost to me Demon!”

“Now what?” The question rocked his son. Salil’s eyes widened, and Seth stood. He walked carefully towards Salil who took a wild swing at the thief, “Just what I thought. You aren't even sure yourself. You don't want to kill me, I can feel a killer’s intent and you're lacking it.”

Salil growled and slashed at the thief again who dodged the blow. Seth stretched his arms out wide, “Kill me Salil, we both know you don't have what it takes.”

Salil’s eyes widened at the bold proclamation. He shook his head slowly and swung for Seth who dodged. He growled lowly, “I knew you wouldn't make it that easy.”

“You're still not trying,” Seth replied, “Try again, for someone who's killed an entire brothel, you certainly forgot how to kill. Was that a fluke? Or are you realizing the consequences your actions bear?”

The gauntlet slid into his gut, and Seth to his credit didn't shy from the blow. He hunched forward, leaning against Salil who looked at his father with concern on his face. It was a terrible clarity born of a moment's passion. One that shook the foundations as the man realized the magic's grip on his mind. Seth pushed off the claws and stumbled a step, falling to the ground. He let out a weak chuckle his eyes glazing over, “Buyer’s remorse kid? This is what you wanted, right?”