EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile

Althanas Hall of Fame 2021 Results

Hello everyone! Welcome to the first ever Althanas Hall of Fame inductions!

As you all know, this is a new feature on the site that has been made to immortalise the achievements and contributions made by members over the years. The original list of nominees for this year can be found in a self explanatory thread in this forum.

After much deliberation between myself, Rehtul Orlouge and Tyr, we have finally come to a decision on our Althanas 2021 Hall of Famer.

Or, more accurately, Famers.

We have decided to induct two members on this occasion, and put a third to a public vote. I am proud and pleased to announce that our first Hall of Famers are Storm Veritas and Ithermoss!

First off, I want to congratulate both of you for your award but most importantly I want to thank you, on behalf of the whole of Althanas, for your contributions over the years.

Ithermoss, you are such an important part of the history of Althanas. Your name might have been synonymous with the golden days of our site, but your presence back on the discord and the memories of your statue in the desert (somewhere out there) make us realise that those days aren't too far behind. I sincerely hope that one day you come back and bring some of the magic with you, but if you stay retired then I hope you can be satisfied with being recognised for all time in the Hall of Fame.

I never got to write with you when I was playing as Canen. This, I consider, a massive personal loss because I missed a great period of time and I didn't get to write with one of the greats. I hope someday we can remedy this. I look forward to speaking to you more on discord!

Storm, where do I even begin with you? If we strip away the personal feelings for a second, when I look at Storm Veritas I see a guy who has won multiple Judge's Choice awards, 1st placed in the Gisela and the Serentii Invitational, and done just about everything there is to do on this site. I want to thank you for keeping this place in your heart for so many years, and for being one of our best ever contributors.

On a personal note, I want to say that Storm is not only a terrific writer, contributor and member, but an amazing man as well who has nothing but time for anyone. Whenever we write together, you pull the standard up so much that you carry my arse all over this site. Thank you so, so much for keeping my hunger going and for making Storm one of the fiercest and most memorable charactera on the site.

With that said, I'll leave this thread open for comments and congratulations. Over the next day or so we'll be putting Storm's and Ithermoss's HoF threads up with a preface from an administrator and hopefully some sort of acceptance speech from each!!

Thank you, truly. This means a lot. This site was a big part of my writing experience and gave me an incredible opportunity to learn and improve my storytelling.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Akerfeldt Krigsherre
    Hey, big congratulations to you guys! I was reading some of your threads on the old forums today, now that they are back up again. You guys have been around as long as my sister has been alive, you deserve it!

I hope I get to write with you someday!

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithermoss View Post
    Thank you, truly. This means a lot. This site was a big part of my writing experience and gave me an incredible opportunity to learn and improve my storytelling.
    The honour is ours, sir.

I have asked Rehtul if he wants to do your foreward. If he gets too busy, I'll do this later.