Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Aranor's minions throw a cover of smoke down and allow their King to retreat. Aranor warning Cerna that her nightmare had only just begun. They won the battle, but the war had just begun

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn noticed the smoke generating device and walked over to it once Aranor was extracted. Nosdyn sheathed his weapon and walked over towards the smoke carrying device. He knelt down at the shell's carapace and studied it for a moment. The metal had markings of some sort his people could study. He quickly picked up the casing pieces and places them in his personal packs. "Tharak and Lilly will need to see this." He told his wife. There enemy was a coward...but he knew how to deal with cowards.

Ettermire had trained him well for that.

He picked his wife up and gathered the rest of his things. His great cloak and other supplies he had placed on the ground for a moment. He looked in the general direction Aranor had been extracted from. "We will meet again, coward." Nosdyn cursed and picked his woman up taking her home...

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna walked at his side. She didn't want to be full on carried if her family is as concerned as her mate. She wrapped her arm around his shoulders and let him help her walk

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn nodded calmly as he assisted her with walking. "The healers are ready to help you my love." He walked alongside her and they took their time getting home. He made sure that his woman did have another loss of control...

He could not place their city in any type of danger.

Walking back from the East Ridge took about three hours.

The entire ordeal had taken the better part of a week. Nosdyn sighed for a moment. He was only glad that he'd been abele to save his woman and reveal their enemy in the process. He'd learned a great deal that day and knew he would have to prepare. Theselak lurked ahead at that point....

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna looked ahead as their city came into view. She could see their son and Xelldra waiting to receive them

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Several of the Undead who belonged to the city were present.

Nosdyn had a grim expression on his face.

The Tular Plains was always a hot place, but he knw his woman likely felt cold because of the pain Aranor had put them through.

He held his woman's hand. His eyes narrowed when h saw Lady Xelldra, Tharak, and his wife Lilly.

"Father." Tharak told his father calmly.

Nosdyn bowed elegantly to his son. "Son." He responded. "I have retrieved something from the East Ridge." He handed Tharak the shell bundle form the smoke device.

Tharak nodded. "It's metal I never seen before." Tharak stated calmly.

Nosdyn acknowledged that. "I recovered it from the enemy's assault. Their leader got away and will be a problem for us down the road." He explained. "We need to figure out how their devices and contraptions work." Nosdyn explained. The he looks at Cerna. "Come, lets go home."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-13-2021 at 11:22 AM.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna nods and looks at Xelldra "Xelldra would you be a dear and give Nosdyn a hand with me? I don't feel right having him bear my full weight" She chuckles a bit. Yep. Cerna's back to normal. Least for the time being. Aranor may attempt this again if he thinks there's an opportunity

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn had been quiet since the encounter with Aranor.

The man freely traveled between various worlds through dimensional doorways...gates. He was no stranger to the concept but he did know one thing that he and has son had discussed for many years. Nosdyn had a weakness to teleportation style magic, gates, portals, all those sorts of arcane magics. He shook his head as they walked home. He looked at Cerna. "He freely teleports, that could be a huge problem for me down the road." He told her calmly.

Xelldra and Nosdyn help her to their large house...Nosdyn would have been fine carrying her himself though. He looked at Cerna. "I could have carried you, you know." He said with a small smile. "We all need to talk once you recover. I've seen that magic before...long ago."

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna smiles lightly "After giving you all the big scare i did back there? I didn't feel right making you take my full weight as well" She said to her mate and nods "And don't worry. I can counter his magic. I just lack the strength to do so currently. And between us, He's the only entity that actually scares me" She admitted to the group

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He considered what she was saying very carefully.

Some high forms of portal play could out right seriously harm Nosdyn. The situation made him more than a little bit nervous. He shook his head for a moment or two. Everyone had a weakness some sort, teleportation style type of stuff was just his. It happens he'd learned to adapt very well to his situation. He stopped walking for a moment and looked at Xelldra and his wife. "I have to thank Crux formally for being able to help you when he did. I'll take care of that relatively soon though." He explained.

He hugged Lady Xelldra and then his wife, Cerna. "We're home let us get indoors." He said somewhat grimly.