Elthas walked up to her calmly. He wore fancy Elf attire, but it was cut and tailored in humanesque styles. His clothing had forest elf marks, he wore a cloak that swished about in the wind that suddenly picked up. He had green eyes and platinum coloured hair. He was incredibly athletically built for an Elf. They were usually tall and lithe, but not Elthas he was tall and muscular from physical activity. He smelled blood in the air, the scent was coming off the girl in front of him. She's hurt... He thought to himself.

He tipped his fedora hat gently in her direction in greetings. "You're hurt." He told her calmly.

"My people are nearby in a small wandering village...nomadic people we are." He explained gently. He walked up to her and looked at her carefully, he had a kind expression in his eyes, on his face. His ears were also quite long and pointy. He looked at her calmly and offered her his hand. "I'm going to pick you up and carry you to the village I am traveling with. They will help you there, we have healers."