Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Given Nosdyn's experiences with N'Jal he admittedly had a negative view regarding them all.

Holding his woman closely he moans softly as she began to stroke him off. He was thick and hard only for his wife by that point. He kissed her deeply and softly. "You know...here in our world...Undead can't birth children." He thinks for a moment out loud to her. "We have a daughter presumably you were already Undead when that happened." He told her. His sharp mind already working.

"That means, if your womb has been repaired this whole time me and you may have offspring yet." He told her gently. He wanted to raise many children with his woman. their own race. He sighed happily as he held her. "Put me inside of you." He commanded his woman.

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    She nods and put him inside of her. "I had an ally back then. One who sympathized with what we scourge went through. She was a paladin. Blood elf if I recall correctly. Her name was Aelld. At least that's what I called her." She recalled of her pal from her world

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He nodded as he slid his large erection inside of his woman.

He held her closely to him. He once knew an Aelld in his younger days. He wondered if that was the same Aelld he knew. As he slid himself inside of her he growled with sublime pleasure. The pieces were coming together. His wife had many mysteries too her, but he would help her find their daughter. He already accepted her daughter as his own. He held her closely she was not barren there was more to her type of undead than he initially had considered...

He made love to his woman for hours that night...taking her over and over...he wanted to fill her womb up. He wanted to see if she could give them both child.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    A few nights after she turned up pregnant. But She and her mate were taking an approach that would surprise many that know nosdyn. Cerna was explaining about Kura to lady y'edda and asking the thayne if her child had been seen. Cerna may see something in for thayne nosdyn did not initially

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Lady Y'Edda looked at Nosdyn calmly. "I wish you did not hate us so." She began. She looked at Cerna calmly nodding. "Your childe, Kura I know of her location. I can tell you where she is." Y'Edda said calmly.

Lord Nosdyn had his arms folded across his chest as he looked at the Thayne woman. He looked at her with rage in his eyes, a storm was present there but he was trying as hard as he could for his wife's sake. For their children's sake. He KNEW at that point that the Undead were not barren and could give them children. He would become even more protective of Cerna and his family than before. His eyes were narrowed and the storm was ever present.

"You...would help us...? Me...despite it all?" He was incredulous.

She was showing an extreme amount of patience and understanding towards him.

"What do we have to do?" Nosdyn was showing a tremendous amount of restraint there.

Lady Y'Edda nodded at their potential allies. "To find your daughter you must..." And she explained everything they needed to know to save their child.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna nods and looks at Nosdyn giving A reassuring smile before continuing "we'll need a way in that won't endanger Kura in the price process" She spoke to y'edda determined to rescue their child

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    As a showing of good faith, Lady Y'Edda looks at Cerna and Nosdyn. "I can get you guys directly where your child is being held and tortured. We will need allies against the coming storm." She explained.

Nosdyn considered the situation carefully. Perhaps...JUST perhaps...not all of Thayne were villains and deserved death by his hands. He looked at Lady Y'Edda calmly. His people were all present waiting on his word alone. Upon his command they would usher a new age were the living and unliving could co exist...he looked at the woman carefully. "I agree to your terms." He told Lady Y'Edda finally and Theselak breathed a sigh of relief. Nosdyn would work with that Thayne at least for the time being.

At least while their daughter's life was in danger. He was trying as hard as he could for Cerna's sake. He looked at Y'Edda calmly. "Where do we need to go?" Nosdyn asked.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna nods "we'll follow your lead" She told the allued thayne at that point

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    In Alerar, on the boarders between Alerar and Raiaera there was a small city.

Nestled alongside a mountain range it housed the rage and intellect strategic of one of the Lesser Thayne, of which there were thousands all together plotting and scheming on Althanas. There were about one hundred cultists living there following the will of that particular Thayne. The Lesser Thayne was an entity named Cool.

In his youth, Nosdyn once encountered followers of Cool. They were a devious lot and extremely tactical. Nosdyn wore his great cloak and kept his masked wrapped around his face. He had his people with him. Thanks to Lady Y'Edda's information he knew where they had to go. Nosdyn could not afford a national crisis. He stood next to his wife. His eyes were narrowed into thin slits as he looks to the guards of the temple and he nods. "I seek audience with your Lord Cool." Nosdyn declared.

There were hushed whispers from the gathered and movement soon after. Lord Cool soon arrives...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna stood with her mate. She also wore a mask and her Death Knight cloak to avoid being identified as a Draenei to this thayne. While also wearing her hood in a manner where their child will see her