Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna smiles and wraps her tail around his leg to calm him "Calm Down my dear Nosdyn. we're among friends here" She smiles

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nos was feeling extremely nervous but her presence was helping keep him centered. He wrapped a large arm around her and pulled her close. Nodding gently he took a deep breath and attempted to calm down. He wasn't pissed or anything like that, it was just nerves that made him extremely uncomfortable. He was having a distinct feeling of dejavu, like he'd been through that same exact thing once before in Ettermire herself. He sighed for a moment as he attempted to shrug off the ghosts of his past...

Centering his mind proved a useful trick at that point. "We have several bedrooms here in my house Crux." Nosdyn began. "Feel free to sleep anywhere you folks choose to." He let them know that part of the bargain and sighed after. "I'm getting a little tired it's been a day folks. We'll start the prep work for the ceremonies later this week." Nosdyn explained. "There is no rush and I want you folks to enjoy your stay here anyway." Nosdyn said calmly. He looked at his wife. "Come my love let's get some rest." He knew Cerna never slept, and neither did he. He had other hunger and desires though and he just needed to rest a bit and relax his nerves...