Crux and his companions stay close to Cerna and Nosdyn. Crux and his group were priests of Stonevale so naturally they did not yet fully trust Nosdyn's undead. Crux turned his attention towards Cerna. "Nosdyn is an old friend of mine. He saved my life too many times to count during my early studies so I am glad I was able to return the favor." He had a small smile on his jovial face.

They finally arrived at Nosdyn's large house. Nosdyn looked around for a moment and then turned his attention to Crux and his companions. "Here is my house. You folks are welcome to stay here while you're here." He told them. "Cerna, I am going to get dinner ready." He said and opened the front doors to the house.

Crux noticed there was no need for keys and he raised his eyebrow at that. "You don't lock your doors, Lord Nosdyn?" Crux asked kindly.

Nosdyn shook his head no. "No. This is a safe place for all." He said calmly. "As long as my people are respected."

Crux nodded. "Very good." He looked at Cerna. "You're very lucky to have tamed Nosdyn." He told Cerna, giving her his blessing. "His heart was in flux for a long time." Crux told Cerna. "I've known your mate for many years now."