Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Kura understood her mother's concerns. But she was also bound to the laws of the Thaynehood. She listened to what her mother was saying. She licked her lips gently as she looked at Nosdyn. She nodded for a moment. "I am fine with all of it. I owe our Lord a great deal." She said to Cerna and Nosdyn. She leaned against him at that point.

"Your mother is also carrying right now." Nosdyn suddenly said. "We will have a proper family soon." Nosdyn said to Kura and Cerna.

Kura knew from the sect of Thayne followers that followed Cool of such open relationships. For some reason the idea of being her father's mate did not bother her what so ever. Her parents had gone through a great deal to save her.

Nosdyn held his Kura for a long moment, keeping his eyes locked on Cerna. His eyes were full of lust. He had a vague idea of what was about to occur. He loved every moment of it...

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna chuckles looking at him "I'll see about replacing your blade. You gave up a great deal for our child." She kisses him gently

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The Thaynehood had slowly begun to change the old warrior.

He listened carefully to what she said. He held both of his mates closely to his warm and hot body. "There's no need Cerna." He suddenly said. "Weapons are just tools for war." He stated. "My time as your husband, has changed me a great deal." He stated truthfully. He held both of the woman in his strong arms. His woman. He'd symbolically also given up his desire for warfare and battel. Replacing it with the need to keep his people and family safer. He kissed his woman Cerna for a long moment and then kissed Kura deeply who responded in kind.

They had given Nosdyn back his humanity.

Once, long ago he'd been a demon who was forced to kill off his entire house with his own hands. At that point in his older age, he had his own house and was the leader of his own city and people.

A free city.

He held the both of his women closely. He picked them both up gently and took them to their bed. He place Kura and Cerna next to one another and sat down next to the both of them.

Through Cerna...Nosdyn had changed...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna can't say she was much different in the past. But one thing was the same throughout.

She'd give anything for the sake of her family

She was also once a stone cold killer with boo further intent but to kill in aranor's name. But once she bore her child. There in the frozen tundra on her world, She gained an instinct she thought she lost when she died. The instinct of a mother. She also in meeting Nosdyn, had become less stone cold. She had a heart. Something she hasn't had since her death. Her child and mate had worked to return that sense of being to her

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn held both of his women closely. He sighed. In the contract with Lord Cool, he understood deeply what he had given up. He gave Cool his weapon, but he also gave a lot more than his weapon. He gave the man his will to fight and commit tactical warfare. He sighed for a moment holding his two women close. He was surprised that Kura leaned against him and played with his long beard gently.

"Nosdyn is quite handsome wouldn't you agree mother?" She asked softly as they leaned against one another.

Nosdyn found himself grabbing both of those lovely bottoms, their asses, massaging them with hunger.

Kura kisses her mother gently. "Our lord is very stiff mother, we should take good care of him tonight ." She teased gently.

Nosdyn was silent. In him, there had been a massive transformation.

He knew. The storm within his eyes, the rage within, was now gone.

He held his two women closely to his heart...Needing both of their love and hearts.

He kisses his Cerna deeply and then Kura shortly after. Tasting the both of them...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna chuckles "Oh trust me my child. I know well how he is. Been with him a long time now" She said as she nuzzled her mate

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Kura listened to her mother carefully. She was an eager student and wanted to please their lord as much as possible. She followed her mother's lead knowing the older woman was far more experienced. Kura did notice something interesting though, Nosdyn was merely looking at the both of them with a soft smile on his face. Kura leaned against him, and gently stroked off his large erection. It was huge, much bigger than any other man she had ever slept with! Kura looked at her lord for a long moment. She stroked him off softly but she sincerely needed to know what was on his mind, what he was considering at that point. She played with his long and thick beard. "My lord what are you thinking of? What worldly desires do you need?" She asked him.

Nosdyn had a soft expression on his face as his women pleased him. His hands greedily massaging both lovely asses. "I have what I need in both of you." He said truthfully. "Tonight I am going to take the two of you to new heights of euphoria." He told his women. He stood up at that point on their sturdy bed. He smiled at Cerna. "Rub my sac my love." He commanded to Cerna. He looked at Kura at that point. "Open your mouth." She dutifully did so and Nosdyn slid his large erection deeply in her throat.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna smiles and does so. She chuckles at himsoftly "Always to the point aren't you Nosdyn. She chuckles

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The lights in their room flickered. Creating an almost eerie shadow across the three of them. Nosdyn moaned softly and he licked his lips as the two woman pleased him. He nodded gently towards his wife. His two wives. He felt tremendous pleasure from the woman who sucked him expertly off. He held the back of her head against him firmly. His moans of pleasure were loud and hungry. Sweat trickled down his blue and chiseled flesh. He was hungry for his two women.

He smiled at Kura as she expertly sucked him off. He kept himself lodged firmly in her throat. Her moans were glorious as were the moans of his wife. He considered carefully what he gave up with Cool that day. There would have to be changes going forward. He knew. But for now h e was a man getting his dick sucked. Simple pleasures mattered to him greatly his hands massaging the back of Kura's head gently. "Suck hard." He ordered his girl. She did as he commanded, soliciting more moans from him.

About an hour later he exploded hot seed into her throat, deep inside of it. "Swallow all of it." He commanded, and she did so.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    She smiles a bit