“Not much to do?” He chuckled heartily. “The hut needs fabric dug out and placed over the roof, or lack thereof,”

“I won't put her through sleeping under the night sky like that.” He jutted his thumb back to the treeline where Sophia had been waving previously. “Then, the training dummies need to be dragged out and set up, This firewood needs chopping, and the balance logs need to be attached to their weights and thrown in the pond.”

With the lack of any sign of animosity or aggression, Leoric let out a sigh and took off his vest before motioning for Kylie to come forward.

“Oh, not to mention we also got to cook dinner, none of this dried meat travel rations.” He folded his vest up neatly and handed it to Kylie who ran off to the burned shed before coming back out empty handed and running back to Leoric who patted her on the head before turning back to their visitor.

“Take your pick, or you can help Kylie here with setting up the roof and making dinner while I set up the training yard.” Leoric started to unbutton the top few buttons of his shirt letting his chest hair become exposed and letting out a gentle sigh as cold air sweetly kissed the freshly exposed skin. “Oh! And if you are a drinker, I got something special to go with dinner for us.”