Nosdyn listened to his friend for a moment. He nodded. "I have a really bad headache." He told her casually. Those headaches his endurance powers could not ignore. They were tied to the mark of N'Jal his blood had. He sighed for a moment and tapped the side of his skull. "They've been getting worse." He said. He looked at her calmly. "Let's get indoors so you may help me." He suggested as well.

He looked at Ealadra. "Let's get back indoors."

She nodded. "Let's hope you did the right thing in sparing them."

"They won't ever bother you again, I saw to that." Nosdyn said carefully. As they began to walk something happened. He had a splitting migraine headache at that point. He clutched at the side of his head and was forced to kneel down before them. The headache was horrible. He looked at Kalestiya. "Yes...I'm in pain." He said incredulously. He had no previous knowledge that the mark of N'Jal could cause so many problems for him. He knelt down, and allowed Kalestiya to help him.

The healing arts she was privvy to were a wonderous mystery to him. The old soldier was just a humble warrior, a sword of combat. He looked at her carefully. The migraines were getting worse those days. He was not entirely sure the cause of them. He knelt down and waited on the girl to heal him or at least attempt to. He was not sure the extent of her healing power, he did not know if she could heal curses and the like.

Many thoughts passed through his mind at that point of skull splitting agony. He had a vision of N'Jal smiting him with all of her fury. Nosdyn considered what he was seeing for a long moment. He now had a choice to make, his destiny laid with the Dark Elf people...