He'd encountered healers before...but not quite like her.

It did not even dawn on him that his hand was cut by the soldier's blade. Nosdyn held his large blue hand out to her. He let her help him. His hand did not even shake. He did not feel any pain. He could survive tremendous amounts of damage and harm. He looked at her calmly. Extending his hand out to her. He did not feel anxiety, but rather a curiosity. He held his hand before the healer. Nosdyn was not sure of how to proceed with the relic in question.

He knew he could not deliver it to the person in question. N'Jal would be furious that he failed his mission. An intricate cut from the sword scarred his right hand. Black blood flowed freely from the injury in question. He looked at the gathered people. He let her work on his hand. He did not even feel the pain. There were several people around them watching. A small crowd had gathered.

"It is a miracle!" A Dark Elf man yelled.

The female Dark Elf who spoke earlier spoke again. "I have a cousin who can heal but not like that...I've never seen such raw skill."

Nosdyn saw the injury melt away at her skill. "You are full of mystery." Nosdyn said calmly. He remained kneeling by her side for a little while longer. He looked at her calmly. "There are people who need your help here in Ettermire." Nosdyn regained his composure. He stood up and replaced the relic in the satchel on his belt. He looked at the gathered. "I wish to return to your ranks." The old soldier said calmly. He looked at the young healer, lust was definitely in his eyes. He again wondered if she would be an ideal bed mate. He felt an immediate need to protect the healer an idea dawned on him at that point.

He looked at the healer. "You command the healing arts." He began. "People here in Ettermire could use your help..." He began and awaited her response. "Let's get to Ettermire together." He looked from the young woman to the Dark Elves that were gathered.