Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    As it turns out, The Dark Elf's grandmother turned out to be someone Nosdyn had been intimate with in the past. Many years prior. Nosdyn found out that the Dark Elf's grandmother had been connected by lineage to a Dark Elf Nosdyn knew in the past. They were a people worth saving from N'Jal's wrath. Nosdyn welcomed the fact that he could reconect with an old ally. Food was prepared for them.

Nosdyn barely ate his mind was troubled by constant thoughts of what fate lay before him. "You would welcome me despite my sins?" He looked at Ealadra and then her grand daughter, Lydra. As it turned out Lydra's parents were lost in one of many Dark Elf house assassination attempts gone awry. Nosdyn considered the information he had just learned. His eyes were narrowed as he looked at the three women. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. At that point he saw an opportunity to reclaim what was lost. He looked at Kalestiya. "I wish to help this family out." Nosdyn explained calmly. He knew at that point he was turning his back on N'Jal. There was good he could do.
    The old Demon warrior gradually ate the Dark Elf cuisine slowly. Noticably slowly.
    "You've barely eaten." Ealadra said.

Nosdyn sighed. "I don't have much of an appetite these days." Nosdyn tried to explain. "I'm fueled by my pain." He explained to them all. Knowing Kalestiya would be particularly interested in that detail just then. Nosdyn becam serious at that point. "I have the mark of N'Jal." He said calmly. "I've done things I'm not proud of." In the name of a hateful goddess.

He sighed perhaps there was something that could be saved there after all. Maybe somebody like him could be redeemed. Maybe his fate lay with those women. He ate his meal slowly as they conversed.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 08-21-2023 at 09:25 AM.