The soldier of House Thu'Raal calmly looked at Nosdyn the tension palpable in the air. Nosdyn looked off in the ganeral direction of the wind for a moment and then eyed the soldiers, he was ready to fight if need be. Ealadra prepared to step forward. Nosdyn placed his large meaty hand on her chest to stop her. "No." Nosdyn said and stepped forward to face the group. "I refuse to surrender." He said.

One of the soldiers prepared his sword and swung it at Nosdyn. Something happened at that point. Nosdyn once more caught the man's sword bare handed and held it in place. "You are way out of your league here. I know all of your martial tactics." He told the Dark Elf. He gripped the sword in a large hand. Black blood once more poured down from the injury. Nosdyn narrowed his eyes as if fueled by the pain.

He held the sword for a moment and disarmed the warrior in question. He was incredulous as he looked at the old soldier in disbelief. Nosdyn held the sword in his hand for a moment observing it. The markings of House Thu'Raal he did not recognize. It was clearly one of that generation's newer houses. They did not know who Nosdyn was. A moment later, he tossed the blade harmlessly to the side. It clattered away in the pavement. Blood poured freely from Nosdyn's right hand once more. He looked at the boy. "Return to your house. I do not wish to shed blood here." Nosdyn said out loud.

The soldier looked at Nosdyn in fear. He looked at his comrades for a moment, unsure of what to do. His superior officer walked up to Nosdyn. "Nosdyn Krotar." The man began. "Forgive us for our insolance today." He continued. "We surrender to whatever fate you would deem us."

Nosdyn considered for a moment. He wanted no needless violence. He knelt down to the Dark Elf. "Return to your House and never come back." He said carefully. The soldier nodded and from that day forward the soldiers of House Thu'Raal would leave Nosdyn alone. Nosdyn looked at Kalestiya for a long moment. "I am hurt." Nosdyn said plainly and at that point a large migraine headache occured.