Kalestiya smiled warmly at Nosdyn's decision to seek a chance to start over. She wasn't sure why he mentioned the Thayne in this context. "Of course...you don't need the Thayne at all," she agreed. "But as for me, I will always be happy to help others, regardless of their faith. That will always be who I am."

She took Nosdyn's hand affectionately, and gave a light squeeze. "You will have my blessing always, no matter where you decide to go from here. And I am certainly grateful to have a new friend who shares in my values...

"Please, don't forget that should you ever need me, I'll be happy to lend a hand. I don't know what Lloth will decide for you, but if she accepts you, that's all that matters."

With those words, Kalestiya thanked Ealadra for her kindness and the hospitality. She wished Nosdyn the best of luck for his upcoming audience with the priesthood. She hugged Ealadra and kissed Nosdyn on the cheek.

"I will go and explore the city for a little bit," she said with a warm smile before leaving through the door.

-end.