EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

~Nosdyn Level 9~

(Note guys: I'm keeping things simple and overhauling a lot here.)

~Name: Nosdyn Krotar
    ~Race: Tular Plains Demon (Resembles a blue skinned Orc style Demon)
    ~Age: Elderly Demon (He is several hundred years old.)
    ~City: Ettermire
    ~Thayne: None/formerly a Child of N'Jal
    ~Height: 5'0" (Nosdyn is short but physically strong)
    ~Weight: 300 lbs
    ~Eye Color: Yellow/Amber/Goldish
    ~Vice: Wrath
    ~Virtue: Justice
    ~Hair Color: White/Platinum (Think: Saurfang from WOW or Sephiroth)

~Level 9 Appearance: Nosdyn ages slower than most Mortal races. He's a blue elderly Demon. He's built much like an Orc. His hair is fancily tied into braids like the Dark Elf hair style. He wears leather attire with the markings of the Dark Elf on his attire. He is an adopted son of Ettermire.

~Skill Sheet:

~Leadership: (Level 9 Maxed) Nosdyn has a leadership capacity. When he gives orders he comes off as an understanding leader and is extremely patient.

~Military Tactics: (Level 9 Maxed) Nosdyn has learned military warfare with his allies the Dark Elves. He can military combat think and plan on the fly, using matters like counters and deflections on the fly. He fights either Unarmed or with a Prevalida Sword.

~Sword Mastery: (Level 9 Maxed) Trained in the martial tactics of the Dark Elves, Nosdyn can fight either with swords, or mace style weapons. Further Nosdyn is extremely skilled at Unarmed Combat. He fights in the styles of the Dark Elves military houses.

~Horsemanship: (Level 9 Maxed) Nosdyn is highly skilled in the care and maintenance of horses. He is an expert rider.

~Wild Lands Survival: (Level 9 Maxed) Once an agent of N'Jal he is used to living in the wild lands of Althanas. He used to live on cave bottoms and lived off the flora and fauna off the wild.

(Cutting Strategist as it is redundant. I'm completely redoing Nosdyn's Ability Sheet bare with me, I'm making things much more simple)

~Endurance: Nosdyn has max Endurance capacity. He can survive up to 10 times the damage capacity of anything thrown his way. He can simply survive a small tactical nuke landing on his head. Note: he still feels pain/gets damaged but he can survive it all. (Applies to PVP)

~Heightened Senses: Nosdyn has heightened senses. No improvement from last level up. (Applies to PVP)

~Legendary Strength: Nosdyn is incredibly strong. He has up to 5 times the strength of a normal Althanian. And can apply his strength to normal tactical damage and defensive capacity. (Applies to PVP)

~Demon Regeneration: Simply stated, Nosdyn is capable of self healing most minor injuries. Severe injuries require healing arts such as Kalestiya's healing arts.

~Inventory: Note: Nosdyn is a former Child of N'Jal. He's now a normal citizen of Ettermire. He wears a suit of full leather. It has standard Ettermire makings and it is adorned with the marks of the House is a part of. He is armed with a single prevalida sword. (Note: I'm changing the mace to a prevalida sword hope that is okay guys. You guys can deduct the gold from my account for this.) He no longer wears a mask. He's an aging Demon that lives in Ettermire proper now. He's friends with Kalestiya now. He's got a relic that is somehow connected to Kalestiya it's a Thayne relic and it has mysterious healing powers. Note: this relic is a plot device for me and Kalestiya I am willing to pay gold for this thing.)

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Hey Nos.

As far as I can see, everything complies with current rules. You're good to go.