EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

(Ettermire) ~I am Nosdyn~

(Note this thread is open to all come and join at any point. Takes place in Ettermire and follows the Nosdyn series of threads. Thank you all. This one is relatively clean)

It was afternoon that day. Ettermire had a peaceful energy about it. Nosdyn sat n front of his and his family's house. Not long ago he was sleeping on cavern floors like the rest of the wretches working for N'Jal. More and more he was considering a matter. As he thought of it more and more an idea dawned on him. A recent event with someone calling herself an Old One found it's way in his thoughts. His wife sat next to him on the porch of the house. The house was constructed in the Dark Elf architectural style.

He suddenly stood up for a moment and kissed his wife. "There is a matter I have to take care of. I have to talk to the priesthood."

She looked at him and nodded. "Do you require company?"

He shook his head. "No. This is something I have to take care of. I won't be gone long. Take care of our family." He kissed her deeply. He then mentally prepared himself for what would happen next. He gathered his belonging and prepared to go to one of the Ettermire temples.

A few hours later Nosdyn carefully approached the group of gathered Priests and Priestesses. They were all Dark Elves. He was a well known person in their ranks by that point. He looked at the leader of the high priest Dark Elves. "I wish to officially join your city." Nosdyn said calmly. He knew what that entailed.

The Priest looked at Nosdyn he nodded in an understanding way. "You know what this means." He continued. "You would have to swear allegiance to our Goddess, Lloth. The procedure is relatively simple after that."

Nosdyn considered the possibility. He nodded. "I wish to proceed."

^Enter here. (We are in one of the Ettermire Temples. Nosdyn is going to join Ettermire's ranks you guys can join at any point.)
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 09-01-2023 at 11:11 AM.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    After a few hours of deep meditation, something happened.

Lloth manifested herself before Nosdyn. "Son of Tular Plains." She began. "You have become an adopted Child of Ettermire." She was in her lithe Dark Elf form.

Nosdyn looked at the handsome woman for a long moment before he spoke. "Maester Lloth." He said. "I wish to join Ettermire's ranks as one of her citizens. Tular Plains no longer has a place for me."

Lloth considered his words. "You were once a Child of N'Jal am I correct in this?"

He nodded, he would be completely forth coming. "The healer Kalestiya has freed me from N'Jal's curse." He said. "I do not wish to return to their fold."

She continued. "Nosdyn son of House Krotar." She paused for a moment. "You are forthwith a Child of Ettermire." She continued. "You will be given a House to call your own."

Nosdyn paused for a moment. "May I request one or marry into one?" He asked, he would honor his wife.

Lloth considered. "You may."

"I wish to join my wife's House." He added. "I belong by my wife's side."

Lloth further considered what Nosdyn just said. "You. A Child of Tular Plains accepts our culture no matter how alien or foreign?"

"Because you all have kindly accepted my own." He said back to her. He looked around at the gathered. "My people's culture is also foreign to your own. But you have accepted me as one of your own." He said.

She walked up to Nosdyn and kissed him deeply. "You are accepted my son. See me later this week and take this." She handed him an amulet of Ettermire, it was a signet as one of her sons.

Nosdyn, son of Ettermire returned to his family house that day. As a proud Child of Ettermire....

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    That night....

Nosdyn was sitting on the front porch of the Dark Elf house, in an Alerar style rocking chair. He was deep in thought that night holding the amulet of Ettermire in his large hand and rotating it in his fingers silently. He was pondering many matters as he looked at the symbols on the amulet. Once, he was a lowly child of N'Jal. With Ettermire he had a new purpose.

"May I join you?" Ealadra, his wife asked.

"You may." He responded calmly as she sat next to him. She wrapped an arm around his giant waist.

Though he was short, he was built hugely. He enjoyed her warm touch. He considered many matters that night.

"What troubles you my lord?" She asked calmly.

He blinked twice for a moment coming out of his personal thoughts. "Do you remember when I first arrived?"

She looked at him. "Yes..." She responded.

"I mean back then all those years ago. A lifetime ago." He was considering many matters at that point. "For whatever reason I was given a second chance. I was proven worthy. Perhaps I can avenge my Father's death in all of this."

"You don't talk about your family much." She observed. "Tell me about your Father. What type of Demon was he?"

Nosdyn considered. "My Father was a proud Demon." He explained. 'Because of a rival House I was ordered to kill my own family."

She sighed and held him closely. "With your own two hands." She said. "I know Tular Plains livelihood is harsh. You likely had no choice in the matter.

He narrowed his eyes. "I wonder..." He began. "i wonder if it would have been best to flee."

She considered that statement. "They may have pursued you anyway my lord."

He watched her quietly. "But at least it would have been one death versus many...."

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He considered many matters that night.

"What troubles you my lord?" Ealadra asked of him.

"Father was killed by my hands." Nosdyn said. "I am wondering if there is a way I can atone for my sins." He asked her quietly. "At the very least Father was a good, proud Demon. He did not deserve his fate." Nosdyn was pondering those matters of late a lot.

"There might be a way to set things right." Ealadra said carefully. "It is an old way one not done too often anymore."

"What is entailed for this?" Nosdyn was a brave warrior.

Ealadra considered carefully. "The older Dark Elves once could talk to the spirit folks." Ealadra began. "You have a heavy burden on your heart, it might be possible to talk to your Father and set things right." The idea came all at once.

"Talk to my Father..." Nosdyn was hesitant but the idea gradually gave him hope. "I'll do it if it will bring me peace."

Ealadra nodded. "You are haunted by many ghosts." She began. "But your Father is one ghost we might have a chance to resolve."

Nosdyn nodded. "Tell me what I must do."

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The temple was ancient and they arrived a few days later, Nosdyn immediately noticed something wrong. The doors were flung open and he heard the sounds of a serious battle. Nosdyn drew his prevalida sword and told his wife to wait outside. He immediately burst into action and ran into the temple. Inside sever Dark Elves were under attack from a rival Dark Elf house. Inside the old temple were several Dark Elf priesthood.

Nosdyn intervened he took notice of the rival house of Dark Elves marks on their gear. Nosdyn took it upon himself to defend the priesthood. Nosdyn was somewhat familiar with Dark Elf politics. He knew rival houses could just attack at any moment. Political assassinations were common place. Nosdyn immediately moved on one of the rival house and disarmed the man, then took his head off. "I command you to leave this temple. At once." Nosdyn said wiht some authority and confidence. He knew what he was doing protecting the priesthood.

One of the assaulting house members recognized Nosdyn. "Shit! It's the blue Demon we should get the Haide out of here! Sire listen to me this is about to get really bad."

The rival house members paused their attack and turned to look at Nosdyn. "Who are you to stay our hand?" The leader asked.

"Nosdyn. Son of Ettermire." Nosdyn responded seriously. "I will not ask you again to just leave. Now." Nosdyn spotted an attractive female Dark Elf that was likely a priestess. He immediately wanted her flesh.

The rival house leader looked at Nosdyn with a serious expression. "You win this day Demon. My cohorts saved your life." He lied. "We will take our leave for now." They all took their leave gathering their injured and taking one last look at Nosdyn proper.

The female Dark Elf priestess walked up to Nosdyn and passionately hugged him. "Thank you my lord." She said. "Your bravado has saved us."

Nosdyn nodded holding her closely. "I require a small favor." Nosdyn asked.

A moment later Ealadra entered and nodded. She walked up to the priestess holding Nosdyn with a soft grin on her face. "My husband needs some help my lady."

"Do explain." She said still hugging Nosdyn.

Ealadra nodded. "It's like this..."

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The woman continued to hold on to Nosdyn. Ealadra explained Nosdyn's situation. She listened carefully. "My Lord you wish to speak to the spirit of your Father? Is that correct?" She asked of Nosdyn.

Nosdyn nodded. He was hungry for the Dark Elf womna, but he would hold his appetite to after. "Yes. This is correct."

"There is a way." She said to them all. "And old way. From the older Dark Elf, that talked to the Spirit folks."

Nosdyn grabbed her ass hungrilly. "Okay. What must I do?"

She explained that the older Dark Elves had a way to talk to the spirits of the lost. "It is possible my lord."

"Where must I go?" Nosdyn asked, he was ready to begin.

"Deep within this temple." She said. "You will be given the opportunity to speak with your Father if you are proven worthy."

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn nodded. "I must prove myself worthy. Very well." He said and looked at Ealadra and the priestess. "This won't take long." He said coldly. The priestess kissed Nosdyn deeply and he kissed her back.

"You will need luck." She smiled warmly.

"I don't need luck." He said. "A Warrior of House Krotar does not need luck." He began to walk deeper into the temple, making his way to the designated area. He carried his father in his dark heart.

Something in Nosdyn had changed over time. He was a proud warrior of House Krotar. He walked forward without fear. He knew he was going to face one of his ancestors, his fallen Father he killed with his own two hands.

He knew he would be judged harshly. He walked forward deep in thought finding the designated chamber deep within the temple halls. A statue of an ancient Dark Elf one of many lurked within that specific room. Dealing with spirits was no trivial matter. He knew he was asking for a lot.

He sat down in between all of the statues of the Dark Elf ancestors. A moment later, the statues lit up and from one of them a Dark Elf ancestor emerged.

"Nosdyn warrior of House Krotar." The ghost stated. "State your business here son of Tular Plains."

Nosdyn looked at the ghost unafraid. His eyes narrowed and he spoke. "I hold my Father's death on my hands. I wish to speak to my Father." Nosdyn proposed.

The ghost considered. "I see...you killed your own family with your own two hands. Do you know what it is you ask?"

Nosdyn nodded. "I do. I am in full understanding of what this all means."

The ghost moved to Nosdyn and tapped Nosdyn's forehead. "You harbor a lot of rage, a lot of hatred. Yet there is something else there you have accepted our ways."

Nosdyn nodded. "Your people are also my people." He continued. "I accept because you all have accepted me and my ways."

The ghost nodded approvingly. "You must not speak of anything that transpires here do you agree?"

Nosdyn nodded once more. "I do."

A sudden flash of dark purple light manifested from Nosdyn, summoned by the ghost. A moment later Nosdyn saw the spirit of his Father, who he killed with his own two hands. "Father..." Nosdyn began. How would he atone for his sins...?

His Father acknowledged Nosdyn. "You..." His Father began. "Have you not done enough?"

Nosdyn considered what he was hearing. "I am here to see you for a reason." Nosdyn said. "I wish to atone for my sins. I no longer want the burden of your blood."

The spirit yelled for a moment and temple shook.

Nosdyn was unafraid and looked at his Father. "I will do whatever is necessary." He swore.

His Father walked up to Nosdyn and sat down in front of him. "Warrior. State Precept of House Krotar Number One.":

"A Warrior shall not show mercy to an enemy. A warrior must win every battle he enacts in." Nosdyn said. "Warriors must alw3ays win, must always be the best."

"Hold up your sword Nosdyn." His Father ordered.

Nosdyn held up his Prevalida sword. He showed the blade to his Father. "There..."

"Prevalida." His Father stated approvingly. "Do you wish to restore your House boy?"

"I do Father." He nodded at that point. "I will do anything."

"To restore House Krota you must..." His Father explained.

Nosdyn emerged from the depths of the temple a few hours later. His eyes held a glow. He looked at the two women. "I am Nosdyn son of House Krotar. Child of Ettermire." He smiled. "I am a heir to the House of Krotar." He said and suddenly passed out in exhaustion.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Sometime later...

Nosdyn came to a few hours later and awoke in a bed in the temple. It was a nurse's quarters within the temple. Nosdyn sighed. "I'm sorry to have troubled you all." Nosdyn said calmly. His eyes were narrower.

His nurse was the same handsome Dark Elf woman. She kissed Nosdyn deeply. "You gave us quite a scare."

He kissed her back for a long moment. "Ealadra is awaiting in the other room. I have you to myself for a while."

He looked at her with a puzzled expression. "You want I take it." He said bravely. She nodded. He ran his hand through her hair.

"You accept our ways." She began.

He nodded. "I do." He observed her calmly. "You are very attractive." He commented and kissed her with hunger. "I am aroused and have been for a while." Nosdyn said.

"I know Nosdyn." She kissed him deeply some more. "I want to feel you inside me."

~FIN~