Ealladra lead her indoors.

Nosdyn was still concentrating on the relics. A studious scholar of sorts. He'd been studying the Eldricht runes. He wondered what was the missing piece the KEY he needed for it all to work. There must be some key I'm missing. He'd always been a strategic thinker. The fireplace was designed with Ettermire desing. The flames were warm and cast shadows across Nosdyn's blue skin. His eyes were narrowed in concentration when Ealladra enterred with a familiar presence in tow.

Her scent immediately filled the room. Nosdyn immediately got stiff in attention in his nether regions in the familiar presence of his friend. She was a comfort through it all. She named him custodian of the Thayne relic in his possession. He looked at Kalestiya immediately. "My old friend!" The blue Demon said excited. He knew what her arrival meant. "You recived my parchment?" He asked. "I sent my most trusted companion to send you the letter." Nosdyn said calmly. He looked away for a moment. "I know I am asking such a selfish thing of you." Nosdyn considered a matter. "Does this mena you agree to the task we have been chosen for?" Nosdyn was always serious.

He took all matters completely to heart.

He looked at Kalestiya. He had fear in his eyes. He understood what Cool was asking of them all. He looked from Kalestiya to Lord Cool. "Forgive me where are my manners?" He chuckled uncomfortably. "Kalestiya. This is Maester Cool. He is a Thayne." He said.

Cool looked at Kalestiya. "Greetings my lady." He said. He had dark blue hair, cropped tightly short and well combed. He wore robes of the Thayne. He seemingly carried no weapons. As a Thayne he needed none.

Nosdyn became serious at that moment. "We will move on tomorrow's late eve." Nosdyn said. "N'Jal will be in the caverns. Outside of Ettermire she's been there this whole time gathering her power." He said. "We will strike when she is distracted."