He had no idea what challenges lay ahead.

All he did know was that he had to save his people. It was a personal mission for him. Each day that N'Jal grew stronger was a day that they could no longer defeat her. BUT...something about the situation troubled him. He knew soon it would be time for the task at hand. Kalestiya's words were like honey dripping off of his flesh. He nodded as she spoke and eventually retired to get some sleep herself.

I can't sleep...I never sleep. He thought to himself and returned to his troubled thoughts. There would be no negotiation. Only a complete obliteration of N'Jal would suffice. It was almost killing time. He places his large two hands under his chin deep in thought.

He wished he could sleep it would replenish his energy but alas, he was sleep deprived for most of his life.

He was preparing himself for the battle ahead. It would be one for the ages. He carefully decided to stand and return to his own bedroom.

Ealladra awaited his presence. He hugged her as he enterred their bed there was time to kill. He kissed her deeply. Wrapping the warm bedsheets around the two of them. He sighed. "My wife." He kissed her deeply.