She always was so mysterious and spoke of matters Nosdyn did not understand. What is this light she always speaks of? Nosdyn frowned for a moment but then became serious once more. "I thank you Kalestiya. Perhaps by your side we stand a chance to pull this thing off." Nosdyn considered what he just said. He was terrified of N'Jal he made no secret of that. "Our chances look pretty slim here." Nosdyn admitted. The shadows dancing across his face. It was night that night.

He knew he could not sleep. Nosdyn never slept.

Cool retired to his room hours later. Nosdyn was eyeing Kalestiya gently. His grim demeanor accentuated by what they were about to attempt.

"The journey to N'Jal's caverns is not far from Ettermire proper." He told Kalestiya. "You must be very tired you can sleep in one of the guest bedrooms." He took the two relics in his possession and replaced them in his packs. They would be the key. He stood up at that point and went outside to sit on the front porch of the house. There a chair built in the Ettermire design awaited. He sat down on it after motioning for Kalestiya to join him.

"Your company soothes me." He said to her. "I'm afraid."

"I don't think I have the skill to defeat N'Jal." He told her.

He sat down in silence for a moment letting her speak. He was a gentle soul after all, he'd changed so much.

Why am I so afraid? He thought to himself as he sat there.