EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

(Ettermire/Alerar) ~The Rebuilding of House Krotar~

(Note: Continued after the events of the Hearts Gather thread)

One day...

A month later...

Nosdyn was playing something like a flute that day. A wind instrument made by his people. The people of the Tular Plains. It was a sad song. His children were gathered nearby on the grand porch of Ealladra's house. Nosdyn was an old soldier. A relic of Althanas history long since burnt to ash. A warrior who wanted there to be a peace between Men and Demons. A warrior who wanted to right the wrongs of the sins of his Fathers during the Demon's War of ages prior.

Nosdyn played the song.

"Father why are we different from the other kids of Ettermire?" Sellax, one of his boys asked.

"The blood of Tular Plains flows within you." Nosdyn said and looked away for a moment. "I'm sorry for many matters." He looked at the children gathered there were ten by that point including Tharak, son of Nosdyn.

Sellax, son of Nosdyn looked at his Father. Many questions were on his mind. "Father, when can we get our own shields?"

Nosdyn chuckled. "When you are old enough to carry it above your head." Nosdyn explained to his childrend. "State Precept Number one boy." Nosdyn stated giving his children the rudimentary education of a Krotar Warrior.

"Precept Number one." The boy began. "When your fellow man or woman falls next to you on the skirmish line, you pick them up to continue the skirmish. Sir."

Nosdyn nodded. "The most important part of the skirmish line is your Sword and Shield. Never forget." Nosdyn continued the lesson. "When you earn your sword you will be expected to fight for your brothers and sisters always. That goes to the sons and daughters of Ettermire." Nosdyn said. Carefully teaching his children political skills of the people of Ettermire.

Sellax, son of Nosdyn stood up and walked over to his Father, hugging the older Demon. "Thank you Father." Nosdyn hugged back embracing his son. Then all of the kids hugged their Father.

Nosdyn held them closely for a long moment. It was afternoon that day. One of the Ettermire politicians suddenly made his way to Ealladra House.

"Lord Krotar?" The Dark Elf asked, he was a proud noble.

"Yes sire, what can I do for you?" He dismissed his children and approached the noble. Keeping a respectful distance.

The nobleman bowed. "Lady Lloth wishes to speak with you."

Nosdyn considered that. "It is time for the audience then?"

"Yes the hour is upon us now." The noble said.

Nosdyn agreed. "Very well I shall gather my things and immediately go to the Temple of Lloth." Nosdyn went to go get his things and hug his woman, Ealladra before the meeting....
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-14-2024 at 11:02 AM.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The proud Dark Elf nobleman guided Nosdyn to the Temple of Lloth. "You should be honored."

Nosdyn nodded. "I am." He said. "I know things in the past were brutal..." He looked away for a moment, shadows dancing across his powerful blue skin. "But...I hope we can ammend things now as a people."

"We all have shadows." The noble said. "I think we can learn from past mistakes." He shook Nosdyn's hand.

"I will seek out the wisdom of Lloth." He said and prepared to enter the massive Temple of Lloth.

"Seek me out." He said. "After I mean."

Nosdyn nodded and enterred the temple. His mind was deeply calmed by the smell of incense in the temple. Many Dark Elves greeted Nosdyn including the Priestess he claimed as a mate. She walked up to him and kissed him lovingly. He kissed her back. "Are things ready?" Nosdyn asked. He looked the woman in her eyes.

She nodded. "Yes my lord. There will be time after." She teased.

He nodded and they moved to the larger meeting area of the temple. Lloth soon appeared. She moved to Nosdyn and hugged him she was an attractive spider woman. She hugged him and Nosdyn smelled her lovely scent. He almost lost control right then but barely was able to maintain himself.

She looked at him. "Child of the Tular Plains." Lloth said. "Your request has been granted my Son." She said.

Nosdyn considered. "Thank you my lady."

"What troubles you my child?" Lloth asked.

"A moon ago, my House killed N'Jal." Nosdyn explained. There excited whispers amongst the gathered at that relevation. Nosdyn contnued. "We don't need the Greater Thayne." He continued. "Someone told me we can be free of them."

Lloth considered. "N'Jal is dead." She said. "You have done us a great service Son of the Tular Plains. Your request has been granted."

Nosdyn Krotar, son of House Krotar was making a bold request. Instead of returning to the Tular Plains to rebuild what was lost...he opted to JOIN the Children of Ettermire. He opted to have Huse Krotar become a House of Ettermire. One of many Dark Elf Houses. He completely accepted Dark Elf culture. "I accept your people as my own family."

Nosdyn said, even Demons could be forgiven. Even Demons could know peace. He sighed for a moment. "Father would be proud." Nosdyn suddenly said to Lloth.

Lloth considered that. "You are full of surprises Son of Ettermire." She suddenly said. "I will grant you your request." She conitnued. "Go in peace Son of Ettermire."

He nodded and proceeded to go consume his priestess for a while....

Then he went home.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    On the way home...it happened.

The noble Dark Elf walked up to Nosdyn and nodded. Nosdyn greeted his friend warmly. "The meeting went well."

The noble, Trevyon, was glad. "That pleases me. Was your proposal approved?"

"Yes." Nosdyn responded. He stopped walking at that point to look at his old friend. "How many years have past since I first arrived here?" Nosdyn asked of his old friend, who appeared confused by the question.

He anwered. "It has been at least a century my Lord."

Nosdyn frowned. "Too many sins, too many lives lost. But perhaps we can right what went wrong."

Trevyon considered. "History will not remember our people well. Perhaps we can also recover from the sins of the past."

Nosdyn considered that as well. "Do you mean the High Elves? Perhaps there may be a chance to repair the harm caused."

Trevyon nodded. "Yes that will be a matter for another day old friend. I have matters to attend to. Will you be well on your own?" He asked his old friend.

"Yes." Nosdyn said. "A soldier is always at arms." He grinned. "Go attend to your matters. I will retire home for the night." He said, gave his friend a warm fairwell and parted ways with him. He walked home alone. Many matters were on his mind. That night...on the way home a peculiar thing happened. His priestess from the Lloth temple had some rare time off and caught up with Nosdyn as he was walking home.

"My Lord." She bowed gently and smiled. She wanted moire from the earlier session. "I hope you don't mind company tonight."

He considered. "Your company is always welcome Sister." He held her in high respects they kissed deeply, they were lovers. Dark Elves had open marriages in their society and were open minded about matters like sex. Nosdyn hugged his woman. Then they walked to the porch that night. His eyes were narrowed. "Lloth approved my proposal."

"This is a boon." She suddenly said. "I will protect your House Brother Nosdyn."

"A soldier is always ready to face death." He told her and they kissed lovingly. They both sat down on the porch's large chair. He held her closely. "You look good tonight." He complimented her warmly. And was content to just hold her closely.

"I want to continue from earlier my Lord." She smiled.

"Very well." He kissed her deeply. "Let's get inside." They walked together to one of the empty guest rooms...
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 03-15-2024 at 07:11 PM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    High Priestess Llethra walked with Nosdyn to the side room. "Are you well my Lord?" She asked.

Nosdyn considered the question carefully as they arrived at one of the guest rooms. He opened the door and they both walked in. Nosdyn chose his answer truthfully. "It is difficult to accept N'Jal as dead." He said. "It was a challenging trial...we suffererd casualties." He sat down on the bed with her. "My friend got hurt."

She consoled him. "You are strong Nosdyn let me fill the void of N'Jal for you." She said. "You faced a difficult challenge and overcame it." She kissed Nosdyn.

He kissed her back. "I appreciate your advice." He answered as they kissed. He began to undress his woman. She had a large bottom. He began to rub it with hunger.

"Take me in the rear." She said sultrily.

He nodded...then proceeded to take her in the rear side for many hours.

Nosdyn sat in the porch for alone later that night his mind was on many matters but the love session with his priestess was well worth it. He carefully considered many matters when

Tharak Son of Nosdyn joined him. Demons rarely could sleep. "Father I found an interesting tome in the library you would be interested in."

Nosdyn turned towards his son. "Go on." He said carefully.

Tharak removed the book of prophecies from his personal packs. "Read this passage."

"A Child of the Tular Plains will...unite...Ettermire..." He gasped. "Boy...that's me."

"There is more Father." He said. "You should study that passage in it's entirety. I believe it pertains to you." Tharak stood up. "I also cannot sleep Father."

Nosdyn listen. "It is the mark of Demons we all have." He nodded to the boy. "Rest well my son."

Tharak smiled. "You too Father."

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn went back indoors to consume his High Priestess. He kissed her deeply and slid into the bed with her. "You belong to me." Nosdyn found himself saying. He wasn't sure why he said that.

She smiled. "Yes I do my Lord." She agreed and kissed him back. "Is something troubling you?"

Nosdyn considered carefully. He took out the book that Tharak, Son of Nosdyn gave him. "Here read this."

"Son of the Tular Plains?" She asked concerned. "Nosdyn that is you."

He narrowed his eyes. "Yes I know, I've rarely read a prophecy so concise before. It does not make any sense."

She sat up in the bed next to Nosdyn becoming deadly serious. "My Lord read the rest of this passage."

"The Child of the Tular Plains will unite with a shard of the Dark Lady and produce offspring. What does this mean?" Nosdyn asked, deeply troubled.

She massaged his broad chest. "I will do some research in the Temple of Lloth on this matter. Be at ease my Lord." She kissed him deeply. "I knoqw what is always ready." She placed her hand between his legs to rub his thick erection he smiled.

"My Lady you always know how to make me relax." He kissed her lovingly. He was glad she was already skyclad. He moaned softly as she rubbed his aching erection. "Bend over." He commanded her.

She did so. Smiling sultrily at him.

He took his erection and put it in her thickly formed bottom. He liked her bottom, he shoved himself all the way in and proceeded to take her for hours cumming many times inside of her...

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He was put on alert...

The prophecy signalled something big was about to happen.

He made sure Tharak, Son of Nosdyn was working on the prophecy as well as his priestess.

He sat that night on the chair outside of his house. He was a lord of his house by that point. Lloth approved House Krotar be merged into a House of Dark Elf society. Nosdyn considered the last few moons of late. A deep weight was on his shoulders. N'Jal...I have wronged you. Forgive me. He thought to himself that night. By that time period Elladra and Nosdyn had a least twenty young ones running around. They were halflings, Demon and Dark Elf hybrid spawn. Nosdyn was playing his flute that night. The undead had settled into their new House quite well the House of Ealladra.

He played the flute carefully. It was a sad song, mourning of N'Jal. A sad song from the Tular Plains. He felt it before he saw the strange robed figure looking at him. Nosdyn opened his eyes and conitnued to play the flute. He nodded having an audience always helped his confidence. He played the instrument.

"That's quite good my lord." The woman said calmly. She lowered her hood it was a Priestess from the Lloth temple, not his pet.

He stopped playing the flute and placed the flute away. "How can I help you my lady?"

"Lady Lethra sends a message from the Temple my Lord." She said calmly.

He nodded. "Go on."

"She seeks an audience at once. She has deciphered the meaning of the prophecy for you." The messenger said calmly. "You are to accompany me at once."

"Agreed." Nosdyn said and went with the messenger to the Temple of Lloth.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn found himself in the office of his High Priestess, Lethra once more. He steeled himself for the events that were about to transpire.

"Ah. Lord Nosdyn." She began. Her long hair was cascaded down her shoulders at that exact point. She hugged Nosdyn warmly. "I have the information you seek."

Nosdyn immediately looked her in the eyes. "What did you find out?"

She became serious. "Nosdyn...the old books of Prophecy are very concise. We can be very sure of their meaning here. A shard of the Dark Lady...Nosdyn that could mean that N'Jal will find a way back to you."

He became concerned at that point. "If this is my fate so be it."

She placed a hand on Nosdyn's hand. "Be strong my Lord I know you can beat whatever is coming."

"What if...what if I don't want to." He suddenly said. "I'm tired of fighting, of the endless war." He sighed. "I'm old Lethra. What's coming we'll be ready."

"A storm is coming Nosdyn." She suddenly said. She placed the book of prophecy on the table between them. "Take a look at this part of the passage. The Son of the Tular Plains will unit with the Shard of the Dark Lady and produce offspring." She sighed. "I won't try to stop you who you mate with Nosdyn but please be careful here."

He sighed. "Even now...I have loyalty to N'Jal. I believe I made a mistake in killing her." His face became grim. "I will try to excersize caution but if N'Jal finds a way to return to me. I will not say no to her a second time. Be aware of that."

Armed with knowledge of the coming storm, he returned to his house. Suddenly, a dread feeling struck his black heart. What if Ealladra will be in danger? He shrugged the thought aside. No...I must not worry of that. He sat down on the front bench and began to play a sad song on his flute. An ode to N'Jal...

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    At that point Nosdyn realized he was being stared at. One of the Undead Thraax, was looking at him. Nosdyn nodded to the boy. "How can I help you boy?" Nosdyn asked looking at the Undead carefully.

"My Lord." He said calmly. "There is a problem come at once."

Nosdyn got up immediately and replaced his flute in his packs. "At once." He said calmly and proceeded to follow Thraax. He was lead to a room where one of his childrend, Iradion Son of Nosdyn, was extremely sick.

"He fell ill this morning." Thraax said carefully. "We're doing everything we can to save the boy..."

"Turn him." Nosdyn suddenly said. Nosdyn knew what the disease was that afflicted his son. Any longer, and they would risk loosing him. "Did you not hear me?" Nosdyn was beginning to become alarmed. "TURN HIM!" He commanded, he would not loose the boy.

Thraax, immediately ordered one of the senior Undead to act. He did so. They all inherently had the capacity to turn sentient beings into Undead...

An hour later it was over. "I'm glad I saved you boy." He was crying for his son.

Iradion Son of Nosdyn looked up at his Father. "Father I'm sorry I was sick again."

Nosdyn sighed and placed his hand on the boy's forehead. "It's all right boy as long as you are okay now." Nosdyn said calmly.

By that point Ealladra and several others had arrived.

Nosdyn was there the entire time of the ordeal not blinking once. He sighed. He looked at his son. "The Demon's blood flows in your body boy. This will not be easy for you."

He nodded. "We are strong Father." He said coughing a moment but sitting up. His eyes had a deep red glow to them.

"I know boy you have the Demon's blood within you all." He sighed. "I'm just glad you made it boy."

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    He observed the boy for a while longer. After he was certain that he was out of danger, he took his leave a few hours later. He went to Ealladra's bedroom and sat down next to her. He cried freely for the boy. "I'm so sorry for all of it Ealladra. It's the Demon Blood halflings do not do well with it." His woman held him closely as he wept. He held her back running his hand through her hair.

"You did your best." Ealladra said calmly. She was playing with his hair gently.

Nosdyn nodded and kissed his woman deeply. "I have to eventually find a cure for that disease." He said. A thought occured to him. "Maybe...if I get a blessing from Lloth here that could work." Nosdyn was looking hopefully at his wife.

She nodded. She held him closely. "Speak to Lady Lloth as soon as you can." She said carefully she was concerned for her lover.

He calmly rubbed his eyes, he'd been crying. "Sorry my love I'm just a little exhausted. Can we just play tonight?" Nosdyn kissed his woman.

"Yes my lord." She opened her legs and he went down on her, eating her with hunger...

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Did I sleep...?

Do I ever sleep.....?

I'm so tired.

That night...

Nosdyn did not sleep. He never slept, since he was a boy sleep always eluded him. Sleep was a mistress that would deny him every night. He didn't mind it, the Demon's Blood kept him awake. It was part of his curse. He played his flute for a long while as he sat there on the front porch of his house. Thinking of many matters many troubling matters.

N'Jal...I'm sorry. He thought to himself. N'Jal gave him a purpose a reason for living. He took that away from them all. Had he been correct? He didn't know anymore. He stood up randomly from the front bench and began walking. In no particular direction. He just began walking in a daze. He wanted something to happen, anything, but really what he wanted was his own death.

He was old. He felt old. He was like butter spread too thinly across a old piece of bread. He walked in no particular direction, an alien lost in a world that was not his own. He accepted Dark Elf culture but he longed for more. He longed for a purpose.

He walked the streets of Ettermire that night...