Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    A few days had passed in fevered delirium for the woman. She was kept mostly in isolation, away from others and away from things her mere presence managed to burn away. No longer did she lay amongst the covers of a bed, instead she rested in the corner of their personal qaurters which had been cleared of any furnishings. Food had been given to her but She barely touched it. The Crimson Hand quickly began to go through what reserves they had of their sheets, down blankets and furs. Every so often a soft word would escape her lips as her eyes refocused, but mostly... she just stared into space leaning against the corner of the wall.

How long had it been since I shifted to the corner? I wasn't sure. I remember... the protests of a tiny woman with very proportionate breasts to her size. I remember a stoic silver haired man who simply watched wordlessly as I wandered to my cool and safe corner.

I don't... remember much else, it felt that if I closed my eyes great swaths of time would pass. Everything was always so blurry and hazy. My thoughts...my vision... my body was heavy and felt like lead. There were times where I felt hungry, so hungry... but whenever I tried to eat I'd dry retch. I managed stale bread, and water.

More time passed...

There were glimpses of the man. of Ulroke, every so often he'd come into the room and just....silently watch me from the bed. Every so often he approached me, and asked me questions I did not remember.

It had been.... a long time since anyone has come...

I was struggling to... to...

Thoughts... they can't-

A loud grating broke what little concentration I had. I gingerly lifted my head to see him stalking toward me with newfound vigor. "Lyroke?" I asked as I attempted to push myself off the floor to a standing position. The words left my lips as they became thought, I hadn't the chance to filter them. "I missed you. I like when you are...." The words trailed off.

What was....I saying?
    Last edited by Amari; 09-21-2017 at 12:37 PM.