Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    I've reconsidered Ashla's type and realized I mistyped her! Ashla's an ISFP! In her earliest threads, she pretty much behaved like an ES_P stereotype. :P She has never shown signs of Ne, but Se makes perfect sense for her, as she has always been sorta in your face and thinks literally. The Ni makes sense as well, as she has learned to plan ahead and think things through around the time of the Eiskalt War, so she has a bit of an Se-Ni combo going on. Fi would still be her dominant function and Te would still be her inferior one. She's still in a Te Grip.

Felicity is still a solid ENFP. Her Te is much stronger now, but she uses it to express her anger in unhealthy ways.

Hanuh may be either I_TJ. Haven't written her much, but I'm a sucker for writing Si-doms, so I'm leaning towards ISTJ.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 04-30-2018 at 09:13 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.