Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    A rod of white hot rage shot through Nevin - quickly sublimating into icy fury. Avis was cruelly hobbled, bound hand and foot, barely able to move. She had crawled away from the wall - but crawling was all she was capable of, as he didn't think she could even stand. Her feathers, normally a glossy black, had become matted with filth, likely a result of being here for days.

But worst was the fact that her eyes were covered, and not just blindfolded, they had wrapped a chain around her head, securing the cloth blindfold in place. Just looking at that made his head hurt - the chain had been wrapped up tightly, to prevent sleeping, and looked painful.

He reached out, shooting a one-eyed glance over his shoulder before doing so to make sure that no guards were coming, and carefully took her shoulder, to give her balance as he looked over her bindings. These bastards had made sure she wouldn't be able to escape on her own… But she wasn't.

“Yes, it's me. You filled a special little vial before suddenly running out on me - thank you for the note though.” This was said in a soft whisper, just loud enough to reach her inches away from him. It had kept him from thinking the absolute worst about that situation, and had been the only reason he hadn't disposed of the vial afterwards.

“And no. I'm not blindfolded, I can see - well, partially see.” He said this with a slight pang in his voice that he quickly banished. “The fuckers knocked me out with some kind of sap, and I can't see from one eye. They had a bit of fun whaling on me, but I've been through worse. The idiots didn't even bind me - I'm just a… a tattooed freak of an alchemist, and they stripped me of my gear.” His voice hitched heavily, a wave of shame and anger at his secret having been exposed to clear hostiles.

“I think I was just a target of opportunity - I was trying to travel to a forest I heard of when the bastard snagged me. Whoever wants me, did not warn these idiots of what I can do. Now then.” He bent down and looked at the manacles on her limbs, frowning.

“I can get you out of the cuffs. But I need you to do something.” Nevin slipped one of his arms under her hand, setting it right beneath her claws. “I need you to cut me.” Nevin wanted to say more - to reassure her, to comfort - but they didn't have time. The guards would likely come back soon to check to see if they needed to clean up a body if nothing else.
    Last edited by Nevin; 10-12-2017 at 06:08 PM.