Threaded View

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Radasanth gaped out a regal skyline with a crisp blue backdrop as Garron slowly trounced upon her borders. The change from wood to building over the horizon had been a welcoming sight after the fortnight he fought through, but on the verge of troubling with how vast the capitol stood proud. He wasn’t much used to the sprawling array, as he has spent most of his life to humble tidings. Sure, Garron has been to larger cities, yes, but the shock had always been a wide-eyed experience for him. He also knew well the happenings within such a metropolis.

The stint north thru the forest proved to be lively and trying, for the uproar in activity raging north of Underwood these days tended to be challenging for him. Odd creatures known and unknown to Concordia plagued the forest drop, and the surly bandit groups nearly left Garron to pray for his life while traveling alone. There wasn’t a dull moment… Everywhere he turned there had been another challenge awaiting. It left him to move constantly on to look for help with medicines and to cure his exhaustion where it may be found as the crest of the city welcomed his arrival. Also, he hoped to find some answers as to why the unrest of the forest may be happening. People were spread wide everywhere he looked and it further unsettled him as to, by the looks of things, he wasn’t the only one finding the road difficult these days.

Garron rolled his sore shoulders forward, for the weight of his warhammer upon his back felt like an anvil tied directly to his spine. Blood trickled from multiple gashes and deep bruising were scattered over his large body, and the rhomboid birthmark gracing his right hand has been emitting a faint blue glow for days past now. Garron didn’t know much about his father’s bloodline, nor the mark he inherited from his sire, but it always seemed to glow without warning when magic or danger was abundant. Garron shook off the momentary dive into curiosity swimming around in his mind, and a silent vow to one day travel back to Salvar to dig for answers, Garron pressed on further towards an entry point.
    Last edited by Garron; 11-08-2017 at 02:45 PM.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."