Hybrid View

EXP: 28,286, Level: 7
    Level completed: 17%, EXP required for next Level: 6,714
    Level completed: 17%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,714

GP

Name
    Rainee Azure Miyami
    Rainee's white ears folded flat against her head. Her facial expression changed from relaxed curious to one of annoyance. Her tail begin to twitch automatically in response to the nerves that begin to dance a tune throughout her body. Staring at the plant-lady her voice was sour as she hissed "Well excuse me! I wasn't saying you stink! Just that you smell like the freaking earth! God what the hell did I do to insult you lady? Your scent smells earthy! Nothing bad! What the hell!?" Rainee then proceeded to move away from the angry plant-lady, her ears still flat on her head as her face showed her now annoyed mood.

Sitting down on a log, she nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the suave male voice, it made her skin crawl at the way he flirted with her so carelessly. No she was not interested in men, clearly not at this moment. Especially when she was still recovering, in though it had been years since Kedx. Since he had tormented and corrupted her pure, innocent heart, she still didn't trust the opposite sex. Not 100%, sure she didn't men if guys showed kindness too her. Nevin had been especially considerate to her and her young kitten. In fact, going out of his way to show her hospitality when she had gone overboard both with alcohol and a heavy dose of catnip potion. Her silver eyes fell on the crimson haired alchemist as she noticed he had gotten up and headed towards the dark,dreary forbidden looking castle.

However first, the cat-girl had yet another nuisance to deal with. A man who obviously didn't know any better then to flirt with any pretty little thing he sees. She gave him a fanged frown as she hisses venomously " Dan Lagh'ratham?" She wracked her brain, the name sounded familiar to the nekojin, she just couldn't place it. Annoyance dripped with each and ever word as she replied "You seem familiar, but I don't think there was any pleasure what so ever involved if we had met before." She then turned away from Dan, calling out one last response "No...I have no idea how to read that chicken scratch on that sheet of paper!" her body rigid with her irritation as she practically felt like poison was crawling throughout her body.

Moving away from the bulk of the man who had tried to pick her up, she instead begin to make her way towards the ominious towering castle, pulling her cloak tighter against her slim body, she was certainly glad she had left her daughter behind in Mistuki's care. My little one does not need to know the horrors of adulthood...yet! I had to shield her from her father's poisonous ways. In the end, she still thinks he just left, but he loves her. No baby, I"m sorry to say he doesn't care for either of us, we are no longer his family. But, I don't have the heart to explain it to you yet. Her whole body posture drooped slightly as now after her first attempt at being friendly had faltered horribly, she felt lost alone. She could try to catch up with Nevin and speak to him, but no her heart just didn't feel up to it.

She also had this sinking suspicious feeling that this mansion was nothing but trouble, she was sure from the chill that ran down her spine that a demon or some dark being resided proudly as king with in the castle's opulent walls, she just wasn't sure what matter of evil lied with in yet. The strange assembly of people seemed very mismatched to the now sullen cat-mother, she wasn't sure how the hell they were going to search this giant castle, let alone succeed in finding anything it, when it seemed like apart from the avian lady, the mysterious cloaked man and the non-gender little mage, no one else seemed to get along. In the cat-girl's opinion the plant-lady seemed ruffled and angry by anything that was said, and the bulking warrior that just arrived seemed to just rub her the wrong way. Especially with the greeting he had given her Ugh, men think they can just bed any female that they come across. Such sexist pigs, I'll just have to keep an eye on him, make sure that he behaves because I sure as hell won't just be a conquest for him, I have no bloody interest in that shit! Nearing Nevin at the extravagant castle entrance, a shudder raced through her spine as she looked up into the castle's ghostly eye-like windows, it felt as if evil was pulsing from it. Hugging her cloak as tightly against her as she could her mind though softly What evil hides within? Damn it! I should have done more research before coming here!
    Last edited by Nekoprincess; 11-14-2017 at 04:03 PM.