Ezra remained still as Sketch approached them. It was quite a surprise, seeing the mythweaver approach once again. They had found him to be one of the most mysterious and intriguing of people they had met up until this point, yet one of the only ones they had yet to comprehend. His past was still shrouded in mystery, and even his connection with the Grym was a rather complex one. But the bow was a formal greeting, and Ezra could only respond with a small curtsy of sorts before looking to the man with a faint attempt of a smile.

"It is good to see you again, Sketch. Had I known you were nearby, I would not have worried about Sir Nevin so much. As for the apprenticeship, it has gone quite well to date. I have learned significantly more and in a much shorter time than I would have without his assistance." They reached over, somewhat tentatively, and pat the man on the shoulder. It was clearly an attempt of friendship, although the movement was somewhat stiff.

"I still wish to discuss the Grym at some point, Sketch. I have many questions regarding them and possibly might have a question relating to an encounter I had not too long ago. But,
for now, let us relax."
They stepped away, eventually taking a seat on one side of the fire and looking at the crackle and sizzle of the flames.

At Stare's approach, Ezra's grin grew wide and definitely unsightly for anyone glancing their way. After meeting the kenku in less than favorable circumstances, the homunculus felt like they could call her a friend. It was still very tentative, but they couldn't help but enjoy the company of the polite yet somewhat intimidating avian.

"Oh? The wife?" They blinked, pointing out the female who approached Nevin with a surprised look on her face. She did indeed have more feline features, and Ezra could only tilt their head. Were the rumors actually true? Did he actually have a wife? If so, then where was the child? At the mention of Nevin's friends all being female, the homunculus could only shrug in response. "I cannot say with true certainty, however, but it does appear Nevin surrounds himself with females of many types. I would not call it a harem, but I would not say it is not a harem, either. Regardless, have you been well, Stare? It has been some time since we spoke and I do enjoy your companionship. You have been quite polite when there have been people who have been less than hospitable in my travels."

Once again, the homunculus would reach out and pat the kenku on the shoulder awkwardly, then go back to looking at the fire. Perhaps they were finally getting the hang of those social cues that had eluded them up until this point.