Level completed: 1%, EXP required for next Level: 3,971
    Level completed: 1%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,971

GP

Name
    Ezoreth "Ezra" Vrall
    Race
    Homunculi
    Ezra let their hand fall away from their knife. The avianoid had accused them of doing something with Nevin. Was it implied murder? Some sort of inquiry into their relationship? Was this a new villager who had already heard the rumors? By the Fates, this was getting out of hand. Looking over the avian, their purple eyes seemed to glitter with curiosity. They were bipedal, yet wore clothing for the sake of modesty, or perhaps mimicry of the other humanoid races. Apparently sentient, as they were able to communicate in the common tongue and emphasize emotion as this raven or crow seemed upset about Nevin's whereabouts.

Or, if listening to the rumors, his ever-changing love life.

Ezra blinked. Was this his lover? They had yet to learn much of Nevin's past, but this would be a rather interesting turn of events. Their eyes focused on the corvid's eyes once again, the gold runes in the Homunculi's irises lighting up for a moment before fizzling out. Apparently, there was some kind of magic the corvid was using that they could not copy. Another interesting development. Oh, the avianoid was waiting for an answer.

"...I suppose that depends on how you intend your question. If you mean in the sense of a romantic relationship, I have done nothing. I am sure you have heard the many rumors surrounding the alchemist, but I shall, once again, go ahead and refute the many questions I have received about him, myself, and our relationship." Ezra let out a sigh, leaning against the counter and stared at the Corvid as they began to almost rant. "No, I am not in a romantic relationship with him. No, we have never consorted in the evening for a 'romantic rendezvous'. As far as I am aware, he is not currently married to a feline woman or has a child with her. No, I am not his concubine that can be bought for a 'night on the town'. He is not any of the following: a spirit, a serial killer, a vampire, some sort of demon, a con man, a retired pirate king, or a noble on the run. And on that subject, I am not a witch, a familiar, a faerie, a seductress who lures people to their doom, a spectre, or any sort of elf."

They paused, then continued. "Now for the facts. Our relationship is purely professional, I am an apprentice in the art of alchemy and he is my mentor. I am not, and never will be, looking for any sort of romantic relationship with him. If you are accusing me of abducting, banishing, or outright murdering him, that would also be a falsehood. He has gone out on a journey to restock the supplies for the shop and will return. Sir Nevin did not give a time or date upon when he will be returning, but I can do my best to assist you if it is an alchemy-related question or possibly other questions depending on the subject."

Rising to their full height, they stared down the Corvid and their emotions became unreadable from a physical standpoint. "Now, I have three questions for you, my avian guest. Who are you, how do you know Sir Nevin, and..."

They began to move from behind the counter, but made slow and careful steps as to not scare their guest away.

"Would you like a cup of tea?"
    Last edited by ArcanaFate; 11-02-2017 at 01:43 AM.
    Briarheart: Quick, become a disciplinomancer and Groundaga him

(13:48:58) Nevin: Ezra can be whatever you need them to be
    (13:49:07) Nevin: Ezra doesn't judge.
    (13:49:18) ArcanaFate: Swiss army wife, basically.