Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next Level: 5,394
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,394

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    She left the being time to say more ... If they wanted to. It seemed at least they really liked to speak, blabbering on about the rumours that weren't true and questions about Stare and trying to convince the kenku that they weren't at all a danger to her.

Oh yes, they asked about her magic. But Stare wasn't quite ready to give any information there. When asked if she could see emotions she shrugged slightly - the first real natural movement aside from tensing she had done - and then let the being continue.

The being. Whatever it was. Honestly, even that was unclear, and that was the basis of her sight sometimes. Stare had merely been putting it off because it was so confusing. They were ... Something. Certainly there were elements of human but there was also a darker beast and elf like features. A true chimera.

And so, more questions. As many as the other being seemed to have for her. With a final promise of not making poisoned tea - backed up by that still white hot heart - Stare let herself relax further, and she stood straighter, though remained alert.

So this being was Nevin's apprentice, and that meant he trusted her. It would take some time for Stare to get over the demonic parts, but perhaps some explanation was to be had. Slowly, she blinked, let the time wear on.

And when it was not filled, when it was clear the being had finished, Stare took in a long breath.

How to proceed?

Suggestions?

It took a couple of seconds for the man to reply. She caught a glimpse of him writing on a fine piece of parchment in a calligraphic hand, then he answered.

On how to proceed? Only with caution. You like the blood mage,
    he intrigues me. This one does too, despite its ... Disgusting parts.
    He paused. If things go wrong and you kill it, bring it back. I want to study the body.

Vitruvion. Ever the scholar. The things he knew were vast, and the things he didn't were very few and far between.

Stare breathed in slow, watching the locking of the store and knowing perfectly that there were several reasons to do so. One being to kill a victim, another purely for privacy. She wasn't that freaked. But she was still ready. And so she waited until the being was back in full view and she answered with a low voice.

"People call me Stare. You like to talk. But you still haven't given me your name. And I'd really like to know what the freakish Ansaldo's balls you are. You're really ..." She paused. "Confusing."
    Last edited by Stare; 11-02-2017 at 06:52 AM.
    Crows: Old nursery rhyme "One for sorrow, Two for mirth, Three for a funeral, Four for birth, Five for heaven, Six for hell, Seven for the devil, his own self."