“I, uh, need you to wear this.” She tossed a black bandana over to him, and Nevin caught it with a quizzical look. “Can't have you see the route.” With a frown, and a nod of realization, Nevin bound the cloth around his head, shutting out the light to his eyes. His legs clamped down hard as he retook the reins.

“Right. Can't see. Please don't guide me off a cliff. I'd hate to hear Rai go like that.” With the dark joke, he waited for her to guide them onwards.

She sighed uncomfortably but leant back and took Rai’s leadrope. Gently she began to lead the chocobo, and Nevin on it down the street a little, walking now. She went a fist distance, weaving a snaking path to disorientate Nevin and then doubled back. Going down the side of the guard house she led the two bird mounts to the stable.

She patted Sen and Rai farewell before helping Nevin with as little contact as possible off the chocobo.

“Thank you,” she murmured as she took his hand and led him into the back door. Then from there through quiet rooms and down strange stairs. Around corners and down further. Eventually she stopped, paused and then took off the bandana as they began to hear loud, boisterous voices.

“Don't … just don't freak out when we get there. You'll feel really strange but trust me. It will come back.”

And with no explanation she went on. Down to a set of stairs before them where a fire was glowing. Going first she led him into a broad hall, filled with tables, benches and around twenty men all armed and armoured.

Silence fell when the two of them got there. She paused and nodded to them. “Just passing through,” she said, and grabbed Nevin's hand.

Leading him straight to the other side of the room, past utter quiet and incredulous eyes - but no questions. The men - just a portion of the guards of the Hollow - raised brows but most looked away after a while. She took Nevin to where iron door stood, bolted. Easily she unlocked it and stepped through, taking them into a long white tunnel that descended downwards.

The mouth of the Hollow.

Nevin frowned as they walked through the doorway and down the hall, along the white corridor. The men that they had passed had all given him strange looks - judging him, then Stare, then him again. It was an awkward time, as Nevin wasn’t sure what to make of the looks that they were giving him. But they finally turned their eyes away, paying the odd duo no more heed after her words.This place was….calmer than he had expected as they walked down the tunnel.