Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin had looked up when the door chimed open - and blinked once, raising an eyebrow as he took in the figure walking into his shop. This was the first red haircut every person he had met that wasn't himself - and she cut a definite figure in the green dress and gloves she wore. Nevin glanced down to his own and wondered for a moment if she was like him even her eyes were a blackened red. If he didn't know he had been the Cult's first attempt....

When she walked up and began speaking, his other eyebrow had climbed to join its partner in his hairline. He didn't know he had garnered a reputation of any sort, not enough to be a good hat easily distinguished. He also wasn't quite sure why this woman seemed... Not angry, but cool, like she was irritated with something. As far as he knew he hadn't done anything to upset people yet - she couldn't be a Guild Alchemist could she? Then her eyes locked onto Fenn"s trembling form.

Furry legged tit faun? Is she meaning Lady van der Aart? The chances of this stranger meaning someone he knew was low - but at the same time, Philomel was rather memorable from her... endowments. But still - she seemed to know Fenn - and the Fae was shivering, and as he had already told the alchemist, tired. So -

Nevin stepped forward. Thankfully Fenn had taken his seat behind the counter, so Nevin was able to block the smaller man from sight. He pushed a smile onto his face and tilted his head to one side.

"You've come to the right place, I am indeed Nevin. Apologies, my friend has told me is quite tired and feeling unwell. What can I do for you, miss?" Distract and shield the Fae. Hopefully Fenn hadn't done anything to antagonize this woman - and Nevin hoped that being reminded that she had come here for a reason would give the Fae a chance to recover.
    Last edited by Nevin; 11-27-2017 at 04:43 PM.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.