NB: This is fenns fault. Blame the wenn, medicated writes = besr writes.

Scarlet was.... for lack of a better word. Fucking exhausted the conversations that were occuring her were droll, and if she had half a mind - which she did. She'd have to say that this Nevin guy was the MOST boring pile of fuckin' shit she had ever met. All business, no slaphapdashery- no quips, quirks, snide remarks or reactions. Just 'Oh look at me I can do shit with blood, whoop-de-fuckin' do

Scarlet watched with bored, disinterested eyes as the Alchemist lightly grasped her wrist with delicate fingers. Twisting her arm so the blood gently, well as gently as blood can flow- fell into a number of vials. She wasn't bothered by the amount. If Scarlet had more time she'd rip herself in half - right in the middle of the shop. Splash that shit all over the walls, windows... the ever so carefully placed bottles and vials.

Yeh.

Really messy like.

That'd liven the place up a little.

"Well, didn't you take your bloody time with that." Scarlet placed emphasis on the word, thinking it absolutely hilarious. And it was, wasn't it? Her wound shone in a quick, dazzling spark of gold her wound healed. Magic, wasn't it a grand ol' fucking thing?

"Not surprising it's not sooner...." Scarlet mused as she tapped her lips. "But - you are the only blood alchemist around, right?"

She turned on her heel to meet her eyes with Fenn.

Ahh, little Fennick.

If only he weren't shiverin' like a leaf about to fall off a tree in autumn.

Her eyes widened when she watched him, with complete obstinance and in the foolish behaivour that was oh so very fitting on the tiny frost fae- tear into his own flesh. An amused smirk rose to her lips when she approached the table, reading his scrawled out message.

Booze.

Bandages.

Such a simple request.

"Do you really trust drinking with me in the room?" Scarlet asked, and Fenn promptly gave her the bird. With both fingers - waving them high in the air at her, ears flat against his head. Mixture of hatred and fear in his eyes. This - THIS was a reaction. Scarlet gave an amused 'Ha!' as she reached out and toussled his hair.

"Don't worry your lil' noggin. I've done my business. I'm off."

She shifted away from FEnn, lest he accidently shove a finger into her nose, with the way he was waving it around.

"I'll be back in four days. Do try to have fun."

And with that, she was out the door.