Don't kill it. Don't kill it. Don't kill it? My wide, unblinking eyes shifted to the avian being that had approached me. It looked almost exactly like a Corvid - only it lacked the sagging, protruding intestinal tract that was a feature of all of the 'sane' members of that race. Instead, it looked more like the Corvid Assassins, those damn bouncy elites that chased me throughout the hidden world. Armed, a warrior in armor. But - there was something strange about it. It had an aura, a feel to it, that I was surprisingly familiar with, even if it was not properly the same. It was - he was? This looked like garb for a male warrior - it was Undead, like I was. Well. That.. I did not expect that. I shook my head as sharply as I could - my range of motion was a fair bit limited with the Hollowing process - and glared at him.

"That thing, is attacking these little Souls, and you think we ought not to kill it? Darkling, why in the name of the Flame would we NOT kill it?" I watched as a saw a human was burnt to ashes, his charred skeleton falling to the ground. This was definitely an immensely powerful beast - and the other Undead thought that oaths, protections, would save it? Was it a follower of this world's own Cycle? That had to be the case - but no, that didn't make sense. The cycle was about gathering as many Souls as you could in order to fuel the rebirth. Saying not to kill some enormously strong being was counterintuitive. I growled in frustration, the sound rattling from my desiccated throat. FINE. You want to keep the demented godbeast alive? Fine. I'll just maim it a little, that should be fine. I growled in frustration again and set about pulling out my bow. The weapon was none the worse for the wear in - considering my rather rough arrival to this place, I should be glad of that. I took a deep breath, and nocked one of the massive, spiraling javelin-arrows to the string and drew back, muscles straining. Oh how I weeped for my lost Souls, increasing myself had been such a .... well, literal, blessing.

THe world around me cleared away as I stilled my croaking breathing. You didn't want to kill this thing? Fine, I'll leave the overgrown serpent with stupid ass wings alive. But you can sure as hell bet I'm going to ground the bastard so the rest of you fucks can actually hit him without jumping around like loons. Another deep breath, and my angry thoughts melted away as well, leaving me alone in my own little world with the rampaging divine beast. And my bow. I drew back further, muscles screaming in protest - but what did I care, I could just die and come back after this bastard again - and narrowed my gaze. There was only me, the arrow, and the beast, more specifically, one of the two wings that were flapping frantically as it attacked around, leaving destruction in its wake.

TWANG The bowstring snapping forward kicked up a breeze around me as the twisted shaft of iron split through the air, shooting towards the base of the wing. I didn't wait to see if my attack connected - I was already nocking another arrow, to wait for another opportunity to shoot this bastard out of the sky.