Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin

SQUELCH

I drew my hand away sharply and stared at it in horror. What? Eew. Orange bits of carrot slowly ran down my fingers before dropping silently to the floor. He had caught onto my amazing wiles it seemed. I wiped my hands on the floor, but that just collected dust. "Eargh." I stood and grabbed a nearby cloth. Out of spite I threw it into the sink and poured water all over it before using it to clean my hands. I shot Navi a glare.

Rude butt-busting-salmon-eating-red-headed-tall-giant-ass-bug-scarer.

He stared at me from over his meal, which he oh so needleesly (ok, totally needed to) shield away from me. His mouth full of ...something crunchy? His cheeks were puffed out and he looked absolutely ridiculous.

I waltzed over to him, dragged out a chair and sat in front of him. Staring at him intently. His soul was some of the strangest things I've seen. I say things because it was multiple not only that, but it didn't make sense...I tilted my head to the side snorting.

"How old is?" I asked with pursed lips. Sure, he looked like a man, but hey, most Fae looked like children and they were like old grandpas. I could usually tell by a quick glance, younger souls were fiery and uneven, they flowed more freely. Older souls were centered. This man, and his mishmash didn't match up.

I'd ask him questions and when he wasn't looking...

My fingernails tapped impatiently at the table.

I'd swipe that fish away from him. It could be poisonous after all. I mean... I'm his friend, I'm just looking out for him!
    Last edited by Eteri; 11-29-2017 at 03:55 AM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul