Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Yes. Yes. Yes. yes. Yes. I was getting fish. This was great, this was a fantastic day.

"First Eteri see bug, tiny thing - no soul. So Strange! Then you! Man with two things inside him. All mishy mash up. Now feesh. Good day. Good day." I said as I followed him into the store.

I glanced around looking at all the bottles neatly stacked on shelves. Hell not a thing was out of place, was this man a neat freak? I was totally not paying attention to what he was saying. I think I caught his name at least. Narvin? Neckin? Nevee? Navi? Navi sounded right. Let's go with that.

My eyes were on all the sparkly bottles lining the walls so I hadn't realized he had stopped in the middle of the GOSH DARN ROOM. Thaynes above Navi! Who does that!?

"Oof!" I headbutted him, straight into his back.

'Watch where go Navi!" I cried out as I rubbed my forehead. It didn't hurt, but dammit. I was going to play this to my favour. Why have a little bit of fish when I could have all the fish.

"AHH...."

In a horribly poor attempt of faking a fall to the floor... I threw myself onto the floor in front of him, with a arm over my head. "Ow it hurt, Eteri hurt so much." I reached out to him, my voice falling to a raspy whisper. "Eteri....need..more....feesh to ...liii-*cough* ve...."

I shut my eyes tight and waited.

one...two....three....seconds I opened one to cautiously peer up at him. Crap! He was still looking at me. I shut my eye again.
    He totally didn't see that, nope not at all.

Eteri, super hunter, friend maker, and actor extrodinyar.
    Last edited by Eteri; 11-29-2017 at 03:53 AM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul