Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I rose from the dead like...well...someone who rose from the dead, I sniffed the air, normally I didn't like cooked fish. It ruined it. I was happy to eat it raw but what he did. It smelt good. My nose wrinkled and crouched down, I stalked silently and slowly toward him. Cornering him and that tasty fish like a predator its prey. (I was technically a predator after all) He turned over his shoulder to look at me and I stilled in his line of sight. I was still. It was amazing really, how focused I could be when it came to food. I stared him down, eyes glinting in the low light of the setting sun.

The smell made my stomach gurgle and I continued forward when he became distracted with the fish, I slowly rose to stand on my feet and nestled in close to him. Close enough that our elbows touched, I wrapped my hands around his arm, not caring that it made it harder for him to shift the pan around and peered at the fish.

"No like cook. This cook smell good." I peered intently at the pan. My facade was over, way over. I had won. Navi was but a pawn in my wiles. I was so entranced by his cooking, I almost didn't notice the niggling thought... the thought that this man. This ....Navi....

My eyes lulled as I tightened my grip on him, nails digging into his clothes. "Is mine."

I blinked, wait....what was mine again?

Oh. Yes... the feesh... The feesh was mine... I bit my lower lip and bounced up and down. My grip loosened and the moment had passed. Aside from an odd burning sensation in my chest.

"Is done yet? is done? Share. Must share all with Eteri."
    Last edited by Eteri; 11-29-2017 at 03:54 AM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul