Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin

Nope. Fuck that shit.

"Vegetable shit." I said with a huff. I didn't need the stuff, I rarely ate them, and if I did, I preferred them uncooked. I didn't like the idea of all that mushy crap in my mouth. My insides were already that way. I picked up the plate that had the salmon fillet on it already and sat down on the ground with a soft 'thump'.

Resting my back against the cupboard I contentedly picked up the fillet with my bare hands, I never liked the strange metal cutlery these people used. What was wrong with chopsticks? Or sticks in general. Sticks were fantastic.

Well.... except that stick in the mud of my sister, that was most certainly not a fantastic stick. I licked my lips as I ate.

Now, contrary to popular belief, I ate pretty delicately when I wanted to. Sure, I was on the floor... and using my fingers. Hell, for good measure and spite for the damn things I kicked the fork away and it clattered across the kitchen floor. But my bites were dainty as fuck. I didn't slobber or make a mess. I ate silently and filled with content until Navi asked me what I wanted to drink. I shook my head with a full mouth before swallowing.

"No drink. Just eat."

I watched him return to his work.

NOW was my chance!

Leaving that last salmon fillet unaware....sneakily.... so sneakily I reached up and blindly felt around for the next portion of my meal.

I'd have his fish...and he...he could have my vegetables.
    Last edited by Eteri; 11-29-2017 at 03:54 AM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul