EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Soft?

Copper?

My eyes fluttered, my head heavy. I could smell blood in the air, and it wasn't my own. I mumbled, only to realize the sensation of skin against my own I parted my lips and exhaled. I knew what this was. It was a kiss. Albeit awkward, and strange. Did Narvin have a fetish or penchant for blood or something? I didn't mind the interaction. I mean, I wasn't exactly looking for such things but this? This felt nice. I gave another murmur as I pressed my lips further against his. I opened my mouth, inviting him to continue, tilting my head to the side but before anything could be instigated, and this day turn into something most definitely not child friendly I stilled.

I could feel his large hands on my shoulders, and that's when I pulled away, blinking. Blurry. I stared down at his, our eyes and our faces just inches apart. I wasn't expecting it, and by the looks of it, neither was he. I blinked, continuing to stare silently at him as I tried to recount the events that happened. I was talking about my soul. Then I felt dizzy, and I think I almost collapsed, but instead of my head meeting the floor, it somehow met with the tall-dirty-soul man.

"Nevin..." I finally said as I pushed myself up and righted myself onto the chair. "I no feel good." I shook my head and rested it against the flat of the tabletop. "Is sorry. Not normal for Eteri to burn like this." I wrapped my hands around my waist. "Eteri will be ok soon. Just burning...right now..."

My eyes narrowed as I glanced to the side at him. Trying to figure him out. There had to be a reason why the burning sensation was worse around him, but not as bad when I was practically touching him. What was it? Did he feel similar? He certainly didn't seem to have a fever. Other than a little frazzled...he seemed fine.

Actually, he looked frozen in place.

"Was kiss that bad?"
    Last edited by Eteri; 11-29-2017 at 03:59 AM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul