Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    He was another redhead, appearing to be near-human. His unusually dark eyes, alongside the glowing red veins in his arms, seemed to point towards some kind of distinct kind of heritage. Whether it be a genetically varrying human tree, or another species all together, she did not know.

As he bowed and introduced himself, she smiled. The smile was genuine and tender. It came from a heart of gold, someone who was a kinder, more sensitive soul. She held her fedora between her hands, the headgear hanging over her lap.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Felicity Rhyolite, and I was wondering... I need help."

Her head lowered, the smile faded as she gazed upon the oak floor. She fell into a state of solemn seriousness. "Um... I've recently started to work as an alchemist, and for a specific reason. Even my mentors cannot unravel it, I'm trying to find someone who can."

She lifted her fedora, placing it on the counter as she explained her situation. "Two years ago, I was injected with an untested, unpredictable serum. It was meant to give me powers, make me stronger." She looked back up to Nevin with a smirk, "And it worked."

She made the motion of a blade slicing the air with a flat hand, "Every time I bleed I get stronger." This was where the smile faded. She clenched her hand as her eyes became shadowed, "But I also get angrier. I go insane if I'm hit enough."

She stepped forward, leaning against the counter as she looked down again. "It has caused me to fight friend and foe alike. It's out of control. I'm out of control!"

Anger ever so briefly cracked through her voice, her fist tightly clenched in her confliction. As quickly as it came though, it also left. Desperate, she looked back up again, making her plea to the more experienced alchemist.

"And after all the research we made, I know almost nothing about it! I need to! I need to understand... control it... Please?"

She fell silent, turning her eyes towards the candies. Her cheeks turned red as she asked one final favor, "And I'd like to buy ten of those honey sticks, please."
    Last edited by Flamebird; 11-29-2017 at 10:49 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.