Felicity's face twisted in frustration. This was starting the get confusing. As Nevin spoke, she slipped her shoes off and sat criss-cross applesauce on the counter. Her elbow was stuffed into her leg, palm propping up her head.

"I have no idea what's causing the anger. I doubt my magic has much to do with it though, I've never used it in my life. I know I have the potential, but even according to a medicine woman I met, I've never unlocked it."

She took another sip of honey. "So the chemical itself and what's causing my temper tantrums are unknown." Her eyes widened a little when he spoke of reducing the effects with a potion, then went onto his apparent blood magic.

"If we knew what chemical was in me, we could develop a specific substance aimed towards it. But we don't. Directly deadening the chemical would definitely be, as you said, deleterious; especially since this chemical is a part of me now. It would be like trying to remove white blood cells or stomach bacteria."

She lifted her head from her hand. She let out a long sigh before sipping the honey; thinking over how Nevin's blood alchemy could potentially help.

"This might seem a bit contradictory of me, but the power itself is helpful. If we try to target anything, I would prefer the emotional side effects itself. Of course, you just handed out two theories on that. It could possibly be some sort of hormone releasing with the chemical. It could also be my cloak and my magic affinity working together to maximize damage."

Felicity took in more of the sweet candy she was eating. Her mind whirled as she looked at the major roadblock in front of them - the mysteries of her chemical and her explosive reactions. "I think we would need to run some sort of test. Taking another blood sample... I could erupt, but..."

She kept the honey hovering over her mouth, her eyes looking away from Nevin as she focused on abstract thought. "We need to figure out what's inside me, somehow. We know that it reacts with a sort of fission, when the energy is needed. Collecting a list of the kind of compounds that react and release energy in this same way is vital."

"Daisuke knew there are certain metals, like uranium - mostly located in more desolate places like Alerar and the Tular Plains, that have the fission - the atoms splitting in two and releasing energy and stuff. But the compound in me does not match the chemical properties of his list of metals. Daisuke and I ran the tests to prove that..."

A smidgen of misunderstanding anger rose in her chest. Daisuke created this very formula and the chemical used escaped him! His serum was worked on with an alchemist team in Alerar a long time ago. He had pulled the old serum out years later, when Ashla called for it. Now, figuring out what the compound was without making her bleed would prove difficult.

If it did come to drawing blood, poor Nevin would have to hold her down or sedate her.