Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    "Mmmrrrph...." I mumbled, still asleep. I faintly heard one of the fish call my name. Oh yeh... I was chasing fish in my dreams, they were as big as me, and ran on their tiny little tail fins, but I was quicker than that. I groaned and opened my mouth out wide to bite into one of them (and in the process, ended up gently gnawing on one of Nevin's arms)

"Eteri!" The fish cried out. "Eteri I need you to wake up! Come on!"

Now...that was a very weird thing for a fish to say I let go of it, since it'd probably be harder for it to try and talk as I was eating it. <"Look Mister, a girls gotta eat to live and its the circle of life. If you weren't so delicious I'd let you go - but I'm hungry, and you're a fish sooo...."

Before we could finish our tit-for-tat however, the world around me shook and crumbled away, my dream disappeared as I slowly opened my eyes. Gingerly rubbing them. "MMmm?" I lifted my face away from Nevin. Barely noticing the wet patch of drool that sat where I was resting my head. "What is?" I asked before yawning and opening my mouth wide. I arched my back. "Is morning?" I asked, slowly blinking.

No...wait. It was still dark. I furrowed my brows in confusion. Why did Nevin have his arms wrapped around me, did he shake me awake? In the middle of the night? I grumpily pushed him away. Then just for god measure continued to kick at him till he was forced off the bed. "Mah bed now." I said to him as I poked my tongue out. "You fault for waking! Why wake Eteri! It night! Night for sleep."

I held out three fingers before him, forgetting that he probably couldn't see in the dark as well as I could. "Morning for sleep naps. Afternoon nap. Night sleeps. No wake Eteri!" I chastised.

"Eteri!" Nevin said exasperated as he pushed himself up off the floor. "Are you ok?"

"mmm?"

He seemed to be staring at me, or around me. I shifted my gaze- but saw nothing. "Am fine?"

I pointed to him, seeing the tiny needle protrusions from his body. Not only that, but a big...bloody...one, it looked like a bunch of little ones wanted to have a super hugging contest but then span around waaay too fast and ended up getting put into a giant pencil sharpener. I wrinkled my nose. "What that?"

I carefully peered off the bed, he was bleeding? Did he get stabbed by this thing? My eyes darted to his chest. No...it looked like it was coming from him. I hadn't seen anything like it. "Why bleeding?" I asked, becoming more and more awake as the seconds ticked by.

Wait...was that a weapon?

My curiosity and outstretched hand suddenly pulled back and away. "Y-You not hurt Eteri! Right?"

I recalled the time that Scarleet girl captured me... and nailed my ears down to the floor... along with my tail. My hands instinctively reached up to my ears as I scrambled back away from him. "Is sorry... Is sorry... be good. Eteri be good. No hurt!" I whimpered.

Last edited by Amari; 11-29-2017 at 12:35 PM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul