Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Eh? Why was he constantly either staring at me or doing everything he could to look away from me I squeezed him tighter..for good measure...he made an interesting sound and then murmured. Interesting... I gave another squeeze and he drew away, tilting his head to the side so he could take a few deep breaths.

Finally I got an answer from him, so the mark wasn't my doing. It was his. I furrowed my brow. "Is needle thing?" He nodded. Ok... Made sense...except it didn't leave marks before so why now? Did he have to do something more? I lifted my arm to inspect the place he had drawn my blood from. It was clear. I pressed my fingers against it. It didn't hurt. Something was definitely different. I shifted in his lap and he gave another cute groan, but he shifted his eyes to the floor muttering words under his breath.

Dammit why won't he look at me?

"Also why no look at Eteri?"

"well... I uh..."

There he goes again being all quiet. What is he doing? I needed to...investigate. I leaned in closer, I felt my skin graze the material on his jacket. He stilled. Hmm...wait..I had lifted my shirt up and he got all weird..Oh...Oh...

"OH!" It dawned on me, as all the pieces finally came together. He was uncomfortable with my body, more so my very exposed body. "Nevin I sorry!" I said as I clambered off of him. "Be back!" I half stumbled half ran to the room and opened his closet. l...Went through the pile of clothes and found a pair of UGH loose fitting pants. I bought them to my nose to sniff them. They smelt like him. I mean...obviously. They were his... But whatever. I put them on and tightened them around my waist before heading back to the workshop.

"Is better?" I asked a I extended my arms and did a semi twirl then...stumbled..ugh...dizzy...bad idea.

I plodded over and sat next to him. I shuffled uncomfortably, not liking the feeling of clothes. "Not used to this. Will try. Nevin..." I shifted the topic back to the red mark, and how it came about. "You didn't do no stupid did you?" I asked.
    Last edited by Eteri; 12-02-2017 at 05:52 AM.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul